Daniels' Resignation

Rito

Hey yall, this was pretty much needed at this point, I am just taking up a slot. I thought I could manage my time. But I've got way more stuff to do, may it be pursuing my studies, sports, work or spending time with the one I love. Compared to the years prior, my life is at its peak as of now, and I want to enjoy it to its fullest while I am still young. And that is a very important thing to do, you have to enjoy life to its fullest while you still are young, else you are gonna regret it when your old and unable to do as much as you could before. We only get to live once after all, so better make the most out of it. I've only been on the server for 2 months so I don't really have much people to quote and I can hardly remember talking with a lot of people here so no quote but yall are killing it fr, chaos is a hundred times better than it was a year before and I hope it gets even better by the next year, keep making chaos greater than before! Anyway, you might see me around on Nu-7 (probably not for long too)  or on a CC and if you ever wanna chat or anything feel free to do so. 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

2 hours ago, Rito said:

Anyway, you might see me around on Nu-7 (probably not for long too) 

😭

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

😭

just keepin it real with u man 💀

• Sad 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making