Deathtrooper Loadout Changes (TI-23 and Sarlacc) [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

99 dead raccoons

Do you think these changes are balanced / should be implemented?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think these changes are balanced / should be implemented?

• Yes (+support, please state why)
    • No (-support, please state why)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job/Class Name: Death Trooper Unit TI-23 Medic

Current Loadout: E-11D, Dual RK3, Bacta Kit, Booster Bacta kit, Squad Shield Activator, Cross Arms, Cross Arms Front, Binoculars (Dark)

Loadout Changes:
REMOVING: Bacta Kit (bacta_kit)

ADDING: Bacta Grenade (weapon_bacta_grenade) 

Reason for Weapons Change: The Bacta kit is unused as it is simply just a weaker version of the Booster. This suggestion is for the reasoning of this member working with a squad, and having access to this method of healing could prove extremely valuable.

Do you believe these changes are fair?: I believe this change is completely fair, as this job is limited to a single slot, allowing only one member on at a time, and only having one member allowed on roster. They would have restrictions put in place for using this and the spot can only be held by a trusted member of the regiment so abuse of equipment will be strictly prohibited.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job/Class Name: Death Trooper Unit TI-23 CQC

Current Loadout: E-11D, Dual RK3, DP-23, Imperial Shield, Flashbang, Cross Arms, Cross Arms Front, Binoculars (Dark)

Loadout Changes:
REMOVING: Imperial Shield (rw_sw_shield_imp)

ADDING: Heavy Shield (heavy_shield) 

Reason for Weapons Change: The current shield doesn’t fit in well with the kit and has some issues with its hitbox. The proposed shield fits better into the role of a CQC breacher that this position is meant to fill.

Do you believe these changes are fair?: I believe this change is fair as it doesn’t adjust the loadout in any extreme way, just a simple change of equipment to serve a different purpose.

Job/Class Name: Death Trooper Unit TI-23 Marksman

Current Loadout: E-11D, Dual RK3, E-11s, Deployable Shield, Cross Arms, Cross Arms Front, Binoculars (Dark)

Loadout Changes:

ADDING: Entity F4 Menu -> starwars_jetpack

Reason for Loadout Change: The Marksman job is meant to be able to provide reconnaissance and get to height advantages quickly and this would enable them to do so. They would be able to properly scout and scale obstacles with this change, fitting their role within the lore squad.

Do you believe these changes are fair?: I believe this change is completely fair, as this job is limited to a single slot, allowing only one member on at a time, and only having one member allowed on roster. They would have restrictions put in place for using this and the spot can only be held by a trusted member of the regiment so abuse of equipment will be strictly prohibited.

Job/Class Name: Death Trooper Sarlacc Company

Current Loadout: E-11D, RK3, SE-14c, DLT-19, DP-23, Deployable shield, Binoculars (Dark)

Loadout Changes:
REMOVING: DLT-19 (rw_sw_dlt19), DP-23 (rw_sw_dp23)

ADDING: Z6i (rw_sw_z6i)

Reason for Weapons Change: The Sarlacc company (Donation Job for the Branch), was a revamped version of the DT Heavy job, and the loadout was kept mostly the same. This weapon fits the concept of a heavy trooper far better than that of the other 2 weapons, more used for CQC and mid range combat. This also makes the DLT-19 and DP-23 unique to the individuals within the lore squad.

Do you believe these changes are fair?: I believe this change is completely fair, as this job is for donors of the server who must also go through a certification before using the job, and would make it more appealing and possibly used more as it adds a unique weapon the regiment has never had access to before.

I believe all changes above are completely fair and valid. The jobs listed above have not been changed in months, and could use some revitalizing to them.

Changes suggested drafted with the help of DT Command and F16

• Like 1

+SUPPORT!

These changes are a much needed change not only to incorporate changes that have been being fantasized about in the TI-23 loadout for months but also to give Sarlacc company a new wind and purpose within the Death Trooper Battalion. All changes are fair and balanced in relativity to the server, and I see nothing but positive changes happening should this be approved.

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

+Support
These changes would be amazing to have in TI-23, especially the jet pack for V07 to get to heights that they never could, and many others getting good decent changes to help with their specialty. Also with Sarlacc changes, these guarantees will make sure they are even more efficient when completing their task.

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

1 minute ago, darkstarson12 said:

+SUPPORT!

These changes are a much needed change not only to incorporate changes that have been being fantasized about in the TI-23 loadout for months but also to give Sarlacc company a new wind and purpose within the Death Trooper Battalion. All changes are fair and balanced in relativity to the server, and I see nothing but positive changes happening should this be approved.

I really dont need to add on to this +support

Current: IC HCO SSS MSG 8509 Rusty
Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

11 minutes ago, darkstarson12 said:

+SUPPORT!

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

25 minutes ago, darkstarson12 said:

+SUPPORT!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

59 minutes ago, Hi Joel said:

+Support
These changes would be amazing to have in TI-23, especially the jet pack for V07 to get to heights that they never could, and many others getting good decent changes to help with their specialty. Also with Sarlacc changes, these guarantees will make sure they are even more efficient when completing their task.

I love DT and these changes are something that have been needed for a long time.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

2 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

+SUPPORT!

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

2 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

+SUPPORT!

spacer.png

5 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

+SUPPORT!

I 100% agree but M36 should be given the boosted bacta pact instead of just replacing it.

5 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

+SUPPORT!

These jobs definitely need an update, the last time they were updated was when I was Death Trooper Commander.

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

9 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

+SUPPORT!

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

9 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

+SUPPORT!

These are MUCH needed changes for DT.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

10 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

+SUPPORT!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

I looovvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DT, heheeehehehehehehh 😉

In all seriousness, DT needs these changes and would be a neat change! 

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

14 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

+SUPPORT!

I like these changes, especially for sarlac as right now their weapon class has very basic and not so valuable weapons. The z6 will make the job more exiting.

On 9/5/2022 at 3:54 PM, darkstarson12 said:

+SUPPORT!

I love DT!

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...