• YES
    • NO

What is your in-game name?:chineseman131

What is your steam name?:[GL] chineseman131

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:421018708

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):chineseman131

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)only here

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)288 days on SCP RP

What date did you make your forums account?image.png.034d83c6fb8b65951b4c18b4cf43f012.png

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?2

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? nop

Have you read the staff handbook?yep

Timezone:gmt-6

What rank are you applying for?TMOD

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I wanna apply for staff again because i do enjoy doing staff work on the server and i wish to be part of the staff team again to improve the server for all players who doesn't want to follow the rules and let another people who do wanna enjoy roleplaying help the other admin if they have any doubts i was a admin here on SCP RP but i got remove and i wanna fix what i did on the past so i don't do it again on this run as a staff and help the players on the night time when there's almost no staff online so i can help those players asking or helping then in all possible ways just helping everyone on the community i have never meant to be harm on everyone and most of my time i spend it on this community specially playing on SCP RP.
If you are reading my application hope you enjoy it.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
As a trail moderator i will review all the combat logs and if he did mass RDM i will record everything and ask a higher up to give him a 1week ban for MRDM and staff diss

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
I first i will write down all the names of the people that they are involve so i can bring one by one so no one need to get frustrated but if they are getting toxic and become unproductive i will have to ask then the be quiet to see everyone pov if they keep talking unfortunately i have to gag then.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
My opinion on that will be asking to a player to stop doing that and record every moment to prove that the player doesn't want to change his actitud on i will ask a higher up to make a ban for ncws(non complaining with staff) and let the higher up to decide how much days but if the higher up ask me i will say 3 days

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
Record everything while you spectate the player and if he do that again bring him to a admin room make a ban request for the player who keep exploiting on the same bug.
Thanks for reading my application for TMODimage.thumb.png.7ae5f25e658b0a878fd0547f43ec0555.png.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

1 minute ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

Too early since removal for abuse. You need more time. 

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 9/6/2022 at 5:10 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

Too early since removal for abuse. You need more time. 

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

+Support Chineseman was easily one of the best staff members, always was fair and super helpful. 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)