Tage's ban appeal- Denied

Icer

1. Steam Name: [GL] Tage

2. Ingame Name: Tage

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:567205559

4. Ban Length: 3 days

5. Admin that Banned you: Iceberkk done for bilf

6. Reason for Ban: LTAP

7. Dispute: I was told to change my name when I hopped on the server because I had a rank in my name. My name was Grand Admiral Chef Tage. I removed Admiral from my name and kept the rest. I was told to also remove grand from my name but then I argued about it. Because there had been no complaints whatso ever but no there is for some reason. Then we keep arguing back and forth, (me, eighth brother, and bilf) and I just say, "Nah. Im good" then I leave the server. I clipped it JUST INCASE i did get warned/banned and I did. Here is the clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zCDE6xLnTs9dZ/d1337BKfepN6?invite=cr-MSxtWmksMjExMTAyNjYs

I was just making non-sense argumentation so. And before that clip, I asked what would happen if I left. Bilf told me specifically nothing, and we'd just go about our day or something like that. All I remembered was he said "Nothing". 

I was never in a sit aswell. Bilf just pulled me up there to tell me to change my name. I wouldn't of left if it was an actual SIT/REPORT because I know the rules. But I don't think you can ban some1 if they leave for not changing their name? Especially if you're told nothing would happen to you.

• Dislike 1

-Support

You quite literally clipped you committing LTAP. You were snarky with the admins and giving them an attitude, being borderline disrespectful, and argumentative. You were told to change your name and refused. It doesn't matter if there is a ticket or report, you are still part of a staff sit and as such you can be punished for leaving. You knew what you were doing. You quite literally said "You know what" *leaves* *laughs*

This should stay.

In the words of MF DOOM:
Rap snitches, telling all their business
Sit in the court and be their own star witness

Edited by Crunch
  • Skull 2

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

- Support

•Regardless of if their was an official sit made for it or not they are still allowed to bring you and tell you to change your name.

•You seemed to have no intention of actually cooperating with them until you changed your name to “Chef Tage” but prior to that you were basically eating your microphone while talking to them 

•They brought you to a sit, if they see something off they are allowed to bring individuals without any sit or report being made and even then you still left the server while they were still talking to you in said sit which in turn is still LTAP 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

13 minutes ago, Crunch said:

-Support

You quite literally clipped you committing LTAP. You were snarky with the admins and giving them an attitude, being borderline disrespectful, and argumentative. You were told to change your name and refused. It doesn't matter if there is a ticket or report, you are still part of a staff sit and as such you can be punished for leaving. You knew what you were doing. You quite literally said "You know what" *leaves* *laughs*

This should stay.

-Support!

The fact that you almost changed your name at the end of the clip yet decided against it for the sole purpose of making everyone's life difficult speaks volumes. The clip speaks for itself, LTAP literally stands for "leaving to avoid punishment," you left to avoid you having to change your name when threatened with punishment. Pretty open and shut case in my eyes.

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

38 minutes ago, Crunch said:

-Support

This should stay.

In the words of MF DOOM:

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

1 hour ago, Crunch said:

-Support

This should stay.

In the words of MF DOOM:

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support

This should stay.

In the words of MF DOOM:

Disrespecting staff and would not even try to listen.

Edited by Pajon

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

-Support

This should stay.

In the words of MF DOOM:

This man literally was yelling at the staff and being super disrespectful -Support

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

-Support

This should stay.

In the words of MF DOOM:

You also lied to us saying that Bear had given you permission to use Grand Admiral in your name and refused to show us proof!

13 minutes ago, kr4cknut said:

You also lied to us saying that Bear had given you permission to use Grand Admiral in your name and refused to show us proof!

I said it was a month ago. Why would I take a picture of that, that was a month ago?

6 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support

This should stay.

In the words of MF DOOM:

you should know the rules since u have played in this server too long. i believe u should take a ban and think about your mistake

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

34 minutes ago, ENT said:

you should know the rules since u have played in this server too long. i believe u should take a ban and think about your mistake

well i dunno if the rules say that if you leave during staff telling u to change ur name is LTAP. plus i quit the server. i just hop on the server occasionally to say hi whenever im not busy.

10 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support

This should stay.

In the words of MF DOOM:

Fully agree

3 hours ago, Icer said:

well i dunno if the rules say that if you leave during staff telling u to change ur name is LTAP. plus i quit the server. i just hop on the server occasionally to say hi whenever im not busy.

It still counts. If staff is telling you to change your name because it’s wrong and you wont change it, you would be possibly punished. You then decided to leave immediately after fully typing out the correct name (this makes no sense at all). Next time be smarter and stop being rude to admins trying to do their job.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)