Scalpels and Scissors: an expository tale

Ammonium

• 2 weeks later...

Grade: 52/100

Lore: 15/25

Lore accurate, as he has been asked what the pestilence is on multiple occasions, but not going much farther than surface level.

Creativity: 17/25

As with most 049 interviews, you asked about the Pestilence, and while you brought in another SCP, you still didn't ask anything besides the basic questions. I would recommend asking some slightly different things to 049, like the origin of the pestilence or when did he first start noticing it. You get a few bonus points for going onsite to do it.

Presentation: 5/25

Barely any color, and at your level, it is advised to make your own testing format, which will be favored upon. Fixing both of those things will net you a higher grade

Writing: 15/25

You were a bit through with the questions, even with the time you had. While I like you had lofty goals, I believe you are capable of obtaining more info, if you do a continuation of this test.

Test quality: Meets Expectations

Overall, I believe if you were given more time, you could have achieved all of your goals from your onsite testing.

Extra Notes: I would be very interested to see a continuation of this testing. Sorry it took so long.

Edited by EpicSealGamer (ESG)