Do I deserve staff?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Biggy

What is your steam name?: [GL] J

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:39788553

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have previously managed a couple other DarkRP servers, and have been through all sorts of other ranks as low as Trial Moderator, but this would be a first for StarWarsRP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 2 to 2.5 months.

What date did you make your forums account? November 17, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? 11 (None are active)

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): Although you may be looking at my warns as stated above and wonder why I would be applying to staff, I originally had joined the server to minge and screw around with a couple of friends. Since then, I have changed my opinions on how I viewed the server and began testing myself to try out for new battalions to rank up and feel challenged. I have worked my way up the ranks with the 501st and have made tons of friends in the small amount of time I have been playing on here. If I became staff I would feel like I will be able to give players the experience that they deserve, whether it's dealing with a mingey player ruining the RP or just answering any types of questions that one would have (i.e., server rules, links to Discord/TS). I love helping new lower level players when they join and doing simple things like giving them a tour of the ship so they are able to play along with others, and I would just like to take it to a professional level by applying to the staff team and continue to feel accomplished for helping out the server in any way possible.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I would bring the player and calmly ask them to relax a little bit so I am able to understand the situation. If they would continue to curse at me I would gag them and explain to why they were called to the sit and what would take place after that, which would be a formal warning for MRDM and a 5 day ban. After that I would call an Admin+ since they are the ones who need to apply the ban.

Edited by Biggy
Changed from User to Lord

15 minutes ago, soup95 said:

-support

-just made fourms acccount and this is first post

Good luck biggiy!

With all due respect, yes this is my first forums post but I made the forums account in November of 2021? I will definitely be getting my forum posts up without a doubt though. 

Edited by Biggy

17 hours ago, soup95 said:

-support

-just made fourms acccount and this is first post

Good luck biggiy!

I’ve also never heard of you (could be different play time). Willing to change support later on.

Edited by RussTime
Adding more

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

7 hours ago, Bub said:

+ support
We all make mistakes, as long as you learn from them. And since you are convinced that you learned from them i +support you.
The app has good answers and you seem to be motivated.
Good luck!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

10 hours ago, Bub said:

+ support
We all make mistakes, as long as you learn from them. And since you are convinced that you learned from them i +support you.
Good luck!

13 hours ago, Bub said:

+ support
Good luck!

I like your answers to the questions, good luck.

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

15 hours ago, Bub said:

+ support
Good luck!

🙂

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander