I found out why the game suddenly rubberband. I was not ready for what was in store

Connor64

hello, names Rick. Today I’m going to tell a rather sinister encounter I had with gaming light Scp rp. I was busy moving with my family for the past few days due to a incident in our neighborhood recently. While  I won’t go much in detail I will say something terrible has happened in the community, while moving to our new house I was actually relaxed and relieved when we left that neighborhood, we now live in a apartment due to the inflation in the us. I set up my pc and gaming equipment before connecting my mouse to the actual computer. Yes I know someone will say something about me being broke while I write this but the reason I use this mouse just feels more comfortable to me. After I played for a bit, I mostly hang out with my family before going to sleep.

The next day was Saturday and oh boy I couldn’t wait for to get on gaminglight, I loaded up my steam, discord, and teamspeak before launching my gmod. It freezes a bit because I have so many mods and server content installed. I searched up Scp rp and joined the gaming light server, I went to grab some water and food because I didn’t eat breakfast this morning, when I came back I noticed that the game was loading a bit slower but I shrugged it off thinking it was my addons fault. Once I loaded in the screen frozen as usual but resumes as normal, I switched on security low command and went on my day. It was code blue which was surprising but soon turned to code red due to 682, I sighed but I told myself it happens. I was defending d block with a few pvts and lcpls, when all of a sudden I started to lag hard I shrugged it off as the server did like to lag due to it being 110 players.

Once respawned I lagged once more but as it resumes, something was weird like if you looked at someone or something, all the gensec players were gone, simply finished, just poofed like that before suddenly they came back. I asked in voice chat “what the hell happened?” I got no response from them, they were running in place which was weird because when I checked status it said I had excellent ping although I ignored them and went out of bunks, I could still kill some d class however when was partial was activated I rushed in. But, no one was there, not a singular soul, not even 208. I couldn’t opened tab which was a bit strange as I didn’t mess with my tab keybind. I got off and went to bed thinking it my brain playing tricks on me.

sunday, I hopped back to find out why did those things happen, I once again loaded my steam and gmod, got on security low command before doing general activity when another lag burst hit, my game froze as usual but when it resumes….. it was just me in the server. Nothing and no one but me like if I went to some other place that I was not familiar too. I hopped on pro d class before moving to the elevator, once called I was brought up but when I was brought up I quickly realized something was very very wrong. The fences in d block were in pieces as well multiple d class dead on the floor including custom ccs dead on sharp edges of the fences as even the gensec were destroyed but in what appears in a realistic way.

I almost barfed as I went out my room after I came back 12 minutes later I was suddenly scared like chills down my spine, Light was just destroyed and multiple maint, research, medical, gensec, all of them bludgeoned to death. I quickly ran to hcz before calling the elevator once arrived I got in and closed the door, I was in shocked thought this was just an dream but boy I was wrong. When I walked out I noticed some strange symbols like someone carved them into the wall, when I tried to screenshot it wouldn’t let me once I enter uhcz bodies were layed  around in 049 cc as well in the acid pool once I went up the ramp, it detaches and crashes into the acid, I went to elevator and finally got to ez. Once there I immediately went to gate b and opened the gates, once outside the sky was just pitch black as well the town where ci and mtf meet was burning even the church was broken as it fell down near the gas station.

I went to the e11 base to see what has happened but when I got there, it was just in pieces. The pirate ship destroyed as well the trees on fire, when I finally went to the ci base and went to the bunks nothing was there just bodies. When I went into the where the training room is, I opened it and my hands completely dropped. It was… the council and site administrators hanged and was well let’s just say gore. The eyes were blacken out and as soon as I looked away from my pc, I looked back and was shocked and mortified. The faces.. they were staring at me with eyes of nothing but black holes, all I could say was “damn you, damn you all to hell!” After that, they emitted a high pericing screech or scream and my computer crashed. I was scared and I was afraid to boot up my pc again. Though I want to explore that place but that was it for me, I resigned from position and never came back to gaming light again. If you appear into the same “place” I was in. Shut down your pc asap. For as I’m writing this as I’m staying up late just to know if they come back… they won’t.

This is all fictional and was just a actual storyline of what I’ve been thinking of. This was quite fun to make aswell writing out the character and the story.

if you have any questions about this story please comment and I’ll respond as soon as I can.

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

7 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

Damn, I didn’t know source was that bad, weird glitch. You can always contact our support team if you need any assistance with that!

it was a story? Rick is not real nor is the story. its supposed to be enteraning.

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

4 minutes ago, Kevlar_ said:

Holy Shit............................... add a trigger warning plz.. got rlly scared

+1 I am quaking in my boots from ptsd, this happens to me all the time😱

• Skull 1

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

I'm not reading all that

• Skull 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥