Ammonium

Your in game name: Ammonium

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189379999

The player's in game name: Cuke

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:460259112

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: Multiple Incidents

Both on 9/4/2022, I think one was around 11 AM and one was around 9:40 PM

What did the player do: Metagamed CI Raids multiple times

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zydDvtFE6-zde/d1337lvMZhrh
https://gyazo.com/cf96ce5f4d06b5181b29f31d1202e1cf
dc0a4b630f3b52f25a97f936714a0744.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: I think they should get warned for this, they've done it multiple times and its hurt our RP, our raids, and our experience as a whole.

Any extra information: Confronted his CMD about this, confronted wrangler and he also tried to get to the bottom of this. Requesting command take action on this. 

+ Support

Shot both him and another D5 on the street while we were going to gate A to raid, they were both posted up aiming down the road like they were expecting us. I instantly killed Bomb with a headshot like you see in the logs and he calls it out. 

CI DHHS SFTO 1LT Vivaldi
RRH Guardian Victor 42
S7 Hammer VII

1 hour ago, Ammonium said:

1 hour ago, Ammonium said:

unknown.png

Don't see how that first clip is metagame, but those logs are pretty clear cut, d5 command are deciding on the punishment, the reported individual has had multiple cases of similar things.

+Support on a formal warning

Edited by wXc GameHunter

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

14 minutes ago, Kevlar_ said:

the clip is just them opening the door how did he metagame in that instance

when i clipped it, multiple mtf agreed with me but because i had to trim the clip down to two minutes and i cant get the full 10 minutes because medal deleted it. To start, I had closed the door behind me. 049 had just flagged up for the test so he wasnt self breaching, and this guy randomly opened the door and closed it and what do you know, MTF come flooding in after that. Second half should still do it though

The first clip is not 100% clear for metagaming as he sees a door open as closes it while seeing 049 still in his CC I do not see it personally as metagaming on that one but the second one looks like he is also breaking NLR by calling it after he died but I will give this a +support on the chat log side

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||