Pure's Global Resignation

Pure
Message added by TAlila | Tay Keith!,

We off the grid, grid, grid
This for my kid, kid, kid, kid
For when my kids kid kids have kids
Everything we did for the crib

Hello everyone!!
Ik this may be a bit of a surprise for some of you but i think its about time i take my leave...i have been here in Gaminglight for a little over a year now i've experienced a lot of things met good people some bad but mostly good, My reason for leaving is just because i want to focus my life on something that will benefit me i also just don't want to dedicate like another year to Gaminglight i want to actually go out with friends instead of being here makes me feel like a fucking loser,

I Originally came here because i was depressed had nothing going on with my life i had lost my Girlfriend at the time because i had lost all confidence in my very being which drained me mentally like hell, i was a loser like most of you lol except Kieran he gets Bitches, Things have taken a huge turn in life which i am very happy about!! if things go bad expect to see my again so best if i don't come back here again lol as fun as its been 

For like the past 2 weeks i've been at school and i would say its fucking great, been working hard this summer to try to better myself which worked out way better than i expected! which is what i was going for.

Would also like to point out the bias within the community there's just people high ranking who rank up their friends fast which i don't really care about but any normal person can clearly see it and i can say some may be scared to say it but its true there is still many problems within the community that need to be fixed and ik Father/Massa Bop will hopefully keep track of that (Love u btw!!) 

As much as i would of loved to become Nu7's Next VCMDR i've been locked a COL for like 6-8 Months or maybe less idk its been so long i've lost count!!! 

Nu7 HCMD: Thanks for the opportunity had some good and bad experiences with yall 
Savage: Saw the leaked face reveal 0_0
J0LT: Better keep grinding i helped u get that LTCOL spot
Gray: Get active smh
All of Nu7 Command: Love you guys!!!! Keep working hard and keep the branch alive

CI:
Gar/CyClone: Yall homies ik you both will become SA one day!!!
Blue: Feet finders contract when?
Jeff: thanks for the opportunity loved every moment i spent with E4
All of CI Command:Got nothing much CI is doing great rn
Opera: you a bitch ong!! (definitely was forced to say this)👀

Site Admin: Had very few interactions with you but most of them were good!!!!
Bop: Massa Bop
Talila: u a bit weird but u chill asf

Farmers: i want to thank those who helped me during y'know what i mean but if it wasn't for you guys i probably wouldn't hold my current rank as a COL

i don't wanna mention anyone else but thank you guys!!! some of you truly helped me in dark times
Sad thing is i wont even get to see Site 13

Oh Also one more thing.....Omen you were removed from the my/Famer CC cause that's what Funk wanted and i frankly don't care as im gone now!!! yall can have my CC's!!! you can add yourself back if u want lol

Will be gone from all GL discords in 2 days btw

Edited by Pure
  • Sad 7
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

Good luck with all the shit, when you come back stop RDMing me as E4 thanks, on a real note...You have been a good member of CI and PVP in general, but life is the most important thing, go out there and show em hoes how dreams come true

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

Damn this hurts, honestly good on you for having life come first but man I'm gonna miss ya

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

15 minutes ago, Pure said:

Farmers: i want to thank those who helped me during y'know what i mean but if it wasn't for you guys i probably wouldn't hold my current rank as a COL

O7 😭

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Fake mute

• Thanks 1

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

You were valid, other then the fact you like little anime girls or whatever. Gonna miss shitting on you for no reason though, have a good one Pure. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Damn, really didn't expect this. Have a good one Pure! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png