Mercury's juggernaut application

Mercury

1. What is your in-game name?: Mercury

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:637459865

3. Current Rank in Security: SGT

4. Time on the server: 128 hours

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 5 around 2+ hours

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):  No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Oman and Laflur

8. What is your current level in game?: 35

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):

I am personally a person of action over words so in my own opinion everything I will be typing here is bias and as such not worth much. 

I joined the server around a week ago.

Due to me being rather new to the server  I have been doing my absolute best to follow all the rules and stay relatively active. The reason I want to join the juggernaut sub branch is to better defend D-block.

Also I'm tired of getting merc-ed on by literally everything from D-block or otherwise in the site.

But that is besides the point, I personally believe I will do well as a juggernaut.

As contradictory that is to my earlier statement.

PENDING

This application is currently undergoing review by Juggernaut Command. Please wait up to 48 Hours while we process your application.

• Giga locked this topic