Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:218477802

Chief Petty Officer

Specialty:

Security Officer

Permission Granted by:

Admiral Sam

How I would improve the branch I am responsible for:

There are many ways that I believe I can improve the branches I am responsible for. I have been in each of these battalions before and have a knowledgeable understanding of how they work and what their duties are. There are many ways in which I could help these branches and I would work on increasing the activity to make the branches seem more appealing to other players. For shock, I would help with not just guarding important areas, but also with performing patrols and other activities to give shock more to do. For DT I would like to set up more missions and SIMs to keep activity up as it has been great recently. I will help these branches and solve any issues that are relevant. Helping with these branches would not stray my attention from naval as I am also very focused on improving Naval and helping lower ranks.

Why I should be trusted with this position:

I believe I should be trusted with this position because I have experience with both of these branches and am very motivated to help and improve these battalions. I am active and if I am not available I will let others know. I will assist these branches to the best of my ability and help with whatever is needed.

Why I want this rank:

I want this rank because I want to help improve these branches and to also help with any issues that I can help with. I find both of these branches very interesting and would love to help them with any of their duties. I want to help with SIMs and whatever else that can improve activity or the branch overall.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The purpose I would have in these branches is to make sure ship security is the best it can be. I would help with training other security to make sure that they know what to do in many situations. I would help carryout RFAs and oversee how the operations are in each branch to make sure the ship is as secure as possible. I will host frequent tryouts and help with bringing in new players into these branches to increase the activity. I will properly communicate with each branch and make sure I do not overstep any boundaries as an overseer.

Edited by Pajon
Changed rank section

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

A good app, and could possibly be a bit longer but it’s good.

+ support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)