General Suggestion - F4 Menu change - Denied

Above the Law

What are you suggesting? - Make it so only those that have custom classes may see custom classes. (EX: I have the farmer whitelist. I go to the F4 menu and click on the CC dropdown menu, there I will only see the CC I own and nothing else.)

How would this change better the server? - It would remove the Custom class drop down menu entirely from the F4 menu for many players which would free up some space on the F4 menu and would make it look clean and tidy, It could also possibly even reduce lag by a small amount.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It would definitely be some time getting this to work and it could be seen as unnecessary.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Pretty much everyone!

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Just favorite the ones you’re on tbh, no need to get this developed 

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 9/4/2022 at 3:44 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

Just favorite the ones you’re on tbh, no need to get this developed 

Idk if its the same for you but for quite a lot of people we cannot open the favorite menu for some reason. I've made a bug report about this though so hopefully they fix that soon.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making