1. 1. Should i Be GM

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Venus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:418019665

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Nova BHSO COL 

Have you donated to the server?: other then buying darth and rg no

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no i have not

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:i have not received any warnings

How much time do you have on the server?: around 3 weeks on the server

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know some of it since I have watched all the movies multiple times and most of the series. and i am willing to learn more if needed

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I love this server and I want to help bring events and missions to the community and help with sims.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I like playing on the server and i would never do anything that could get me banned or removed if i get GM

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?:no but i am a fast learner

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function? no but i would like to learn how to be the best gm i can

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

[On-Ship] [Passive Switch] [Host: Venus]

Unknown system

After receiving a new experimental hyperspace drive, the ISD-GL is sent to investigate an unknown ship floating around the Endor system. on the way your hyperdrive gets destroyed and you end up in an unknown system. in the new system you get attacked by some weird creatures that seem attracted to sound

[Off-Ship] [Combat] [Host: Venus]

The Rebels Can't hide

The ISD-GL have intercepted some Encrypted messages that contain information about multiple different Rebel bases on Hoth and Endor. we need all troops at the ready for a attack on the Rebel Base

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give @  tfa_electrohammer

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !Model ^ models/eng_lt/pm_droid_b1_eng_lt.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes i have

Seems to have a good app, I like the ideas, would be nice to have more GMs.

+ Support 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

4 hours ago, Bub said:

+support
You're eager to learn, have a good app, and i know you're very active.
Good luck! 

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Rux locked this topic