Iceberkk's Senior Game Master Application

Iceberkk

Iceberkk's Senior Game Master Application  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I'm worthy of such a rank?

• Yes [Explain Why]
    • NO [Explain Why]

In-game name:
Iceberkk

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:634756453

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

My current rank on the GL-ImperialRP community is Inquisitorius Vice Commander/The Eighth Brother

How long have you been Gamemaster:

I have been a Game Master since January 31 of 2022

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable):

I currently do not have any strikes on the Game Master Team

How much time do you have on the server?:

Currently on the server I would say that I have an amount of 8 months playing on the community

How well do you know the LORE?

I know the lore from this server pretty well.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?:

First of all I want to become a senior game master because I have been on the team a long time and I know the requirements of the job as well as the responsibility that is handed to us the game master to keep the players busy as well as to give them something to do as it says on our guidelines that without game masters there wouldn't be no GL-ImperialRP as well as I want to improve myself more to the team that I'm worthy of such a rank in which it consist of overseeing the GM team as well as hosting more fun and creative events for them all. this for me is something that I truly what to acquire since I'm a very creative GM and I'm willing to always create something new for the players to enjoy ether way I would have not been Applying for this rank If I have thought that I do not have the capabilities to do so I as well want to ensure that the GM team is active as well as having fun with the events that they host for the community as well as making sure that they learn and are confident in hosting their events since I have seen that many of the GM that are active or are playing on the server sometimes are not confident enough and they do not nothing because they do not get encourage or because they sometime do not know what to do if I become a Senior GM I would be a leader that show them how to GM properly and be confident with themselves while hosting events for the community that is why I want to become a Senior Game Master of the GL-Imperial Game Master Team.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?:

I would say that I should be trusted as a Senior GM since I know what a Senior GM is supoust to do and as well as I know what the requirements are in which is to oversee the low Gm ranks on the Game Master Team as well as to make sure that they are active and doing a good work for the community while the Head GMs or Assistant Head GMs are not connected as well as host creative Events for the Gaming Light Community I should be trusted as well with the rank because I'm a person that is calmed in which to deal with problems as well as helping others I have never been warned for nothing on this server and I have never lack with the Events that I've have hosted for the players of the community.

Have you mastered ULX?:

Yes, Indeed I have mastered the ULX

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:

I'm very Experience with planning Mega Events as I have as well mastered it.

Give an example of a mega event:

I know that you need to have a file with how the event is supoust to go as well as you need to have it planned before you host it is based on a Mega Event On-Ship | Off-Ship or even On-Ship to an Off-Map or Off-Ship to Off-Map you will be needing to request for an exact amount of players as well as the limitations that they will have the HP and the Armor as well as passing the players or the GM that are assisting the file with the things you have plane for the Mega Event to make sure that they know what to do as well as guiding them to make sure that the event goes as planned.

How active can you be:

I am always active the only time I can be inactive is if something happens in my personal life and I might be inactive maybe for just a day or so just in case I would leave the time here from Monday to Friday from 12:00pm EST up to 2:00am EST and for Saturday and Sunday I might be on earlier in the morning

!!Thanks For Reading My Senior Game Master Application!!

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

+ Support 

• Iceberkk is by far one of the best GMs/Staff members I have worked with and he is always willing to help others at any time 

• Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

49 minutes ago, Jacstur said:

+ Support 

• Iceberkk is by far one of the best GMs/Staff members I have worked with and he is always willing to help others at any time 

Iceberkk working hard i love his events

Best of luck iceberkk

• Gaminglight Love 1

14 hours ago, Anomaly said:

Massive +Support
Iceberkk is one the best and most experienced GM's we have and I believe he is more than ready for this position. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Massive + support
In my opinion iceberkk is one of, if not the best gm on the server right now.
Every event is high quality, he is always ready to do an event if you ask him and the dupes he builds are always beyond any other dupes i see.
I think promoting iceberkk will be good for the gm team and is well deserved for his hard work.
Iceberkk will be a great teacher for many!

• Gaminglight Love 2

On 9/4/2022 at 7:11 PM, Anomaly said:

Massive +Support
Iceberkk is one the best and most experienced GM's we have and I believe he is more than ready for this position. 

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

9 hours ago, Bub said:

Massive + support
Every event is high quality, he is always ready to do an event if you ask him and the dupes he builds are always beyond any other dupes i see.
I think promoting iceberkk will be good for the gm team and is well deserved for his hard work.

One of the more active GMs i see on the server, you have always been great!

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

10 hours ago, Bub said:

Massive + support

Yes yes Bub is 100 percent right. We love Iceberkk dupes!

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

Accepted 

Congrats on reaching the rank of SGM, please speak to a AHGM for your Training.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Rux locked this topic