Challengers Gunnery Officer APP

Big Bob

what is your in-game name?: Challenger

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110568046

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: PO2

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Sam

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I realize I am very new to the server and naval. yet I am confident I am ready to become a gunnery officer. I want to represent Gunnery to other members has the specialty it should be seen has. a Great passive RP specialty that supports our wonderful and equally has important engineers, that makes a lot of navels passive RP possible. for example, when we need a system repaired on bridge or during Maintenance patrols. I will strive to help support gunnery officers, being active to represent the specialty to other naval that would be interested in a Gunnery officers’ duties. I will also do my best to improve the Regimental engineers by recruiting more members, I always see a lack of engineers and that can take away from a lot of passive RP that requires their presence. As-well has hosting RP trainings to improve the RP of all Regimental engineers.

Why should you be trusted with this position? I really enjoy the passive RP and I believe engineers contribute a lot to that. I want to help see them strive to new heights and become the best they can be. I get-along with almost everybody I interact with and very patient with teaching people, giving them the skills they need to succeed within the branch that Gunnery oversees.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank to broaden my horizons within the server as well has contributing and helping an overlooked specialty within naval. I hope to continue to better my RP skills and continue to serve the imperial navy while serving within this specialty. I see this rank has a great opportunity to advance my naval career and to represent Gunnery.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch? Gunnery main purpose is too main the ships Turbolaser systems and to keep the ships offensive capabilities running at optimal efficiency. as well has overseeing the regimental engineer making sure they are performing at optimal levels. Gunnery would be helping host PT, tryouts, and SIMS. All of these activates help keep a steady flow of recruits in our overseen branch and keep them well trained and battle ready to perform their tasks at their optimal efficiency. being a trial gunnery officer would mean I would be building relations with the engineers, training with them to form bonds and make improvements along the away.

Good size app, color coding looks great, could make a good officer.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)