Soup's SNR Mod Application. - Denied

soup95

Should I be promoted to SNR Moderator?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to SNR Moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Soup95

What is your steam name?: [GL] Soup95

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:485218185

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes GL Ofc roblox SCP SL and dat's it.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) about 1-2 years ago.

What date did you make your forums account?:  March 7, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator/Plat./Event Team.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) image.thumb.png.290c378cf1dfa7b56d05c0fd1c02594a.png

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? NO OFC lel.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes OFC.

Timezone: EST.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): MJTHEOG, Kitty and Masterson.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would like to be promoted on the staff team to a Senior Moderator because, I would like to make sure that everybody is following the rules and enforcing rules stronger and making harsher punishments if needed and not asking anybody else to do it for me. And I would also like to help the lower ranks and make sure they are doing the write thing and helping people and the lower ranks and making sure everybody is following the guidelines/Rules and making sure they are following the rules too aswell. I would also like to issue bans for people just incase they need one. I want to also make sure that nobody is having any problems on the server and report all problems to JMT and SMT if needed. And most of all making sure everybody is having fun! And that's why I would like to become a Gaming light Staff Team Senior Moderator!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first collect all of the needed evidence from the reporter and then when I have all of the REQUIRED evidence, I would then bring him/her to the admin sit and if they just cursed at me I would tell them to stop if they did not I would then gag them. Then I would tell them I have clips of them Mass RDMing, So I would tell them they are getting a formal and a 5 day ban or a 600 second jail time and a formal warning depending on how bad it is.

Edited by soup95
e

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

18 hours ago, Trumpo said:

-Support

I personally think you need a little more time as a moderator. 

just my opinion… best of luck! 

• Like 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Head Admin
8 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

-Support
You are a very good member of Staff but I do believe that you need more time as a moderator
I wish you the best 

• Like 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 9/7/2022 at 12:45 PM, Ridgeland said:

-Support
You are a very good member of Staff but I do believe that you need more time as a moderator
I wish you the best 

You're a good guy and i can tell that you truly care about the server and your staffing responsibilities.

However...

As mentioned, I feel you need more time to grow as a staff member. Try and focus on maturing a little bit. You have some room for growth but a'lot of potential. I don't believe it's time for you to be promoted yet but don't give up!

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 9/7/2022 at 1:45 PM, Ridgeland said:

-Support
I wish you the best 

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC