2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Maverick be a GM

• Yes(State Why)
    • No(State Why)

In-game name:

ISB 021 Agent Kallus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65644683

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

Commander in Navy(LT Colonel in army i think)

Have you donated to the server?:

Yes, for apprentice rank and tac insert but i won a giveaway for darth rank

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

nope

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

nope

How much time do you have on the server?:

2 weeks+ definitely a lot more time i think.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

Well normally i like specific types of questions but ill be specific on what i know. I have not read many of the books but i read a lot of lore on the interwebs. I've seen all the movies and shows. Our current timeline on the server ignoring darth jar jar and all the custom classes suggest that its early enough for thrawn to be a presence but also late enough for kallus to be in the picture. Right about the time of Rebels. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I'm just going to be blunt and say it how I see it. I want to not only host events and provide entertainment. I also wanted to assist in taking GM tickets. I think it's important that if I want to move further into the community and continue helping people, then I think this is the next best path to take. I really do enjoy helping people out and stay on top of community outreach like the GM program.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

Well as i've never been banned, warned or even kicked before, I believe my hours on the server coupled with me being a current member  of the staff team speak for itself in terms of whether or not I would be abusive with permissions. I pride myself in being honest and ethical and showing people i can be trusted. It's important to me as well. I would also use it to help and provide entertainment value to an already amazing gm team.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, very much so.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: 

In my opinion game masters have a wide variety of uses across different communities on gmod and even video games like wow. I know the purpose of a GM in GL is to provide entertainment to people and help with simulations/trainings if need be. Even be builders too at times. As I have never been a gamemaster before on GamingLight servers, this would be my first time here. But other servers, oh yes I understand just fine.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

Well let's see...

On Ship: A transmission gets sent to ISD GL for an incoming VIP. VIP could be anything from mad scientists to foreign dignitaries that have enemies following close behind like rebels or pirates or rival factions. VIP could need protection or is unveiling a breakthrough in a project that benefits the military in 1 way or the other. Ship gets attacked from outside in and we are forced to defend against onslaughts.

Off Ship: The Village of Tatooine is under siege and requesting help from nearby ISD to save it from orbital bombardments of rebels or pirates. 

OR

A murder of a high ranking individual was carried out in Tatooine village and a security detective force must be sent to investigate and find the killer.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !give ^ weapon_string | !give jpackis weapon_string

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ model/string/player.mdl | !model jpackis model/string/player.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Maverick255

Former: ISB 021 Agent Kallus, Security Director

Good app, great guy, would make a great GM

+ Support 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support 

This is a well written application knows how the ULX commands work as well as he knows what game masters are supposed to do, he could be a good GM.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 9/6/2022 at 7:01 PM, Iceberkk said:

+ Support 

This is a well written application knows how the ULX commands work as well as he knows what game masters are supposed to do, he could be a good GM.

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 9/6/2022 at 12:01 PM, Iceberkk said:

+ Support 

Basically sums it up for me

SGM Husky, Senior Admin, Content Creator James Bright

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Rux locked this topic