3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be 501st Vice commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Hanjo

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Vice commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice commander of the 501st legion because through all my time I have gained more liking to the 501st and have seen it as a family. The many command members I have spoken two have always been good and have made me want to stay and I want to join them and make others fill like this is the best place to be and make it where anyone who joins falls in love with it and will stay with us through out their time on gaminglight and make sure they like every single second like everyone else has done for me. I want to become a vice commander so i can show everyone that you can achieve anything and can complete your goals as long as you put your mind to it. I want to be a vice commander so i can help the current command team in anything and do more than i currently can. With this I can help lead the 501st in more and greater ways and do my best in achieving anything and hopefully everything for the 501st.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

5 weeks or 1,011:40 on battle metrics https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1024335845
5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of being a Vice commander or commander is to help lead your battalion in the best way possible while also improving in everything else. As a vice commander of a battalion you are a leader and a big part to the battalion you should be helping everyone within and outside of the battalion to give the battalion a even better look and make it noticeable and make people wanna join it when they have the chance to. You are also to be a really good leader and take on a lot of pressure and have to perform at the greatest stander so you can gain more interest in your battalion and not make people go away from the battalion cause they don't like the people or command team. The main point of being a command member of a branch is to let your battalion feel supported in everything they do and not make them hate their time on the server and make them stay on the server on the server as long as their time is and have them stay in that battalion. Even while showing love and everything for everyone in the battalion you still have to realize what they do and if they do anything bad to correct them.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I say I should be trusted to be a command member of this battalion cause I have proven myself well even while having my own problems I have helped the battalion in small ways. I would also say I am trusted cause my previous command members have allowed me to reach the rank of COL and while going through all the things I have they have trusted me with tasks to help better the 501st battalion in the ways I can as one of the highest ranking senior officers.I have also been entrusted by them to be the lead of the Heavy battalion and help the heavy in the best way. While being the lead of my own battalion I was entrusted by one of the other leads to help them while they where busy. I have also been trusted to do many things while command members and leads of a subbranch where away and to help them with their ideas and gave them the best answers. While on the side of 501st I am a Sen Mod of the imperial server and have been trusted by them to climb to this rank in the staff team. I have also been trusted by other branches to help them in  some minor things when I was in them.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am often for at least 6 hours on most of the day all weekend and am active on the discord

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have 0 warnings and will stay this way

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining.
You may reapply when apps open back up.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF