Should I be a GM?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a GM?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Polarity

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457019441

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 501st CPL

Have you donated to the server?: Apprentice rank and tac (not sure how much that is)

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 6 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know mostly all characters and have watched almost all the movies, I'm aware of which guns and ships belong to the empire or the rebels

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I feel like I could be a good source of creativity for the GM team, I have dupes in places I don't see current GMs using and I take my time when building often getting on early in the morning or late at night and spending upwards of 3 hours to perfect my builds while still using minimal props

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: A year ago I was a senior GM and was a very liked GM in the community as people thought my sims and events where fun and not too lagy

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I was a former senior gm for this server

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On ship: A rebel fleet has intercepted our location and it sending rebel fighters to infiltrate our ISD. SF must shoot them down before they are able to board and steal our data. (rebel ships will be in the airspace allowing SF to participate and later on drop pods will be spawned inside the ISD to infiltrate with AI as well as 2-3 rebel actors who would be tasked with specifically going into brig and bridge to steal data from consoles)
Off ship: Our intelligence has given us coordinates of a possible rebel outpost, we must hyperspace to (whatever planet) and destroy any rebel resistance. (After hyperspacing to the desired planet troops will have to take over the rebel outpost by killing AI and/or actors a possible addition would be a hacking station near the end of the event that can be hacked by engineers to blow up the remaining parts of the outpost.)

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^ rw_sw_nt242c    |    !give polarity rw_sw_nt242c

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ models/Player/SGG/Starwars/battledroid.mdl    |    !model polarity models/Player/SGG/Starwars/battledroid.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Let me know if there is anything in this application that should be fixed or edited. Thank you for reading. 

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

On 9/2/2022 at 2:43 PM, Akeru said:
  • +support
    good app
  • has experience
  • good luck

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Rux locked this topic