Noodles 501st VCMDR Application[DENIED]

Noodles

Should i be made a 501st vice commander  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be made a 501st Vice commander

• Yes (Please explain why)
    • No (Please explain why)

what is your in game name?

Noodles however i go by Maze on ARC Job.

what regiment are you applying for?

501st

Why do you want to become the commander of this branch?

Well in truth as i've said before 501st was the first battalion i ever joined, i tried joining other battalions like naval, 69th and shock but it just never felt right for me and i always just came back to 501st and thats because i just click right in place in 501st and the reason for that was the people within 501st. but i want to be able to help out so much more than i can as an officer. a vice commander just has so much more of an active role than i do currently and although im grateful for the postings i have today i want to go to bigger and better things. i think that the first thing people see when they join a regiment is the command team and with us being some peoples first regiment i hope to guide and mentor them to greatness wether it be in 501st or somewhere else.

How much time do you have on the server?

978:08 according to my battle metrics, almost all of them on 501st.

What is the main purpose for the commander of a branch?

The commander of a brach has many duties but that does not mean they aren't some of the most important tasks someone can do within a battalion they hold a weekly meeting for the battalion to be constantly informed on whats happening and to hand out promos to dedicated officers NCO's and enlisted, keeping 501st's activity strong with enough NCO's to have a constant stream of new members and enough officers to keep them for a long time with sims and trainings. they also create bonds with other battalions and keep them strong taking any issues with members of the battalion from them and dealing with it in a calm and professional manner. a vice commander also needs to communicate with senior officers and sub battalion leads Helping them with anything they may need or putting forward their update ideas to HC And helping getting them approved.

Why should we trust you to become a Vice commander?

Well i think i've already gained the trust of my fellow 501st simply through my actions and i've been trusted with quite a few higher positions within sub battalions in my early days i was one of the longest serving senior engineers and before that a senior heavy then i was invited to ARC Where i became an ARC assistant lead and am now the ARC Lead along with reaching the rank of COL and this has shown me at least the basics of how to lead and command troopers. the things i've been within 501st have all needed a great amount of trust and not once have i broken that trust, and i dont intend on doing any different once i reach Vice commander i intend to keep the trust i already have within 501st and keep it going no matter what in essence 501st is where i belong and i would never break the trust i have with its members

How often can you be online?

3-4 days a week for 3-6 hours a day usually

Do you have any warnings and if so what for?

I have no warnings on the server nor strikes in 501st

501st ARCL COL Maze

MAJOR MASSIVE +++SUPPORT

> FRIENDLY

> MATURE

> DEVOTED

> RELIABLE

> TRUSTWORTHY

When I first met Noodles, I immediately know this is the kind of person I'd follow, even into the deepest pits of Hell, because I know I can depend on him. Throughout my time in the 501st with him, I've seen greatness emanating from him, be it from informing or educating troopers, to coordinating with his fellow officers, his work is truly a sight to behold, and his contribution to the 501st is beyond massive. However he is not overly stern, the vibe he gave off is truly amazing, from my perspective he is never the target of a report, on the contrary, he is not only an exemplary officer, but also a true gamer. The fact that he applied for the position of VCMDR 3 times, is in my eyes, shows dedication to a unit he loves, and in my humble opinion, Noodles deserve the title of Vice Commander, as I wholeheartedly believe his entry into the command team would bring the battalion to a whole new pinnacle.

I wish you the best of luck in your application! ❤️

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining.
You may reapply when apps open back up.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF