Maroons 501st Vice Commander Application[DENIED]

Maroon

Should Maroon be Vice Commander  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Maroon be command for 501st?

• Yes [explain why]
    • No [explain why]

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Maroon        
steam name: [GL] Maroon

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be vice commander of the 501st because, I have had a lot of experience with the battalion [2 years] and feel that I have spent enough time within it to apply for vice commander. I love the battalion as much as I love the server, if not more. Everyone in 501st is nothing but helpful and is always nice. With our recent loss of Doomlam, I feel that somebody with experience needs to step up to take his place. I want to be Vice commander so I can take Doomlam’s place. I am very confident in myself that I can do it, I have done everything in my power as an officer to get the battalion in better shape both behavior and activity wise. I have been trying my best to get  501st Jumptroopers on its feet, but we need to wait for a VCMDR+ to approve the documents and format them. I want to help out with all of the documents and do more for the battalion. As a Vice Commander, I understand that a simple mistake can mess up a lot of things, but I have learned from my previous ones and have talked to other Vice Command+ on what not to do and how to improve. I understand what the job is and does. I love 501st and just want to make it the best it can be.

4. How much game time do you have on the the server?

Time spent in an active RP Rank: 2 and a half weeks.

Total game time:  4 and a half weeks if not 5 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

501st Vice Commander’s job is to Oversee everyone in the battalion, including Command [Maj-Col] They are to approve Documents and ideas for the battalion. Vice Commander is to be non-biased at all times and be serious, as they set an example for the entire Battalion. A Vice Commander is to Promote or approve officer promotions. Vice Commander is in charge of promoting Senior NCO’s into 2LT [Officer]. Vice Commander’s job is to host Meeting every weekend at 4PM EST. [501st meeting] Their job is to Update roster anytime needed. For Example, if a Sgt Gets SSGT, you would move the SGT up to the column above them and remove their name from the previous one. Or if a SPC joins A Sub Battalion such as 501st Heavy, you would put their name in the roster along with any other important information. As a Vice Commander, you are to help out anyone in the battalion if they have issues or have been acting up a little. You are to correct their behavior if they do misconduct. You can watch over a NCO/Officer if they are having trouble staying in line. You may approve for Applications to be open [with all other command being okay with it] Your main job is to Communicate with High Command and other Command on certain issues in either your battalion or just in general. You are to go to Command Meetings and your battalions meetings. You are to give Announcements for meetings and other important announcements. You are to ensure that everyone is doing their role in the battalion. You may promote/demote if seen fit. Vice commander is to be a Role Model for everyone. They are to lead by example. Vice Commander are to hand out weekly assignments for Officers/NCO’s. They are to make sure that Officers are entertained okay and check in on everyone for any concerns about the battalion or if they have any questions. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am a CPT/JTL in 501st and used to be CPT a year ago. I am currently in ARC Reserves. I am a JR LT in Naval along with a TSO. [trial Security Officer]      I haven’t been Warned in over a year on the Server. I have learned very much about my mistakes and believe I am ready. Others tell me that I am doing amazing and am setting a great example for what an Officer should be. I am always open for contact and always online anytime I can be. I enjoy the server so I don’t get burnt out too much. I never take long breaks from the server and have much experience within the battalion and wish to take it one step forwards.       I know what my job is and know how to do it efficiently. I have made enough mistakes to learn from them and have been given much advise over the years on what command does and how to be perfect in it. I know that I am Ready and others believe so too. I am willing to help out others if needed. I will do anything as long as it is in reasoning. If I ever need advise for how to do something I am not afraid to ask my peers. I can be strict if needed. I have matured, even if you can’t see it in my voice. I am not an extremist and yell at people if they are doing something wrong, but I will give them a second to compose themselves then talk to them about what they did wrong and why it’s wrong. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

EveryDay of the weeks from hours 3-9PM EST

Weekends can vary, I am at my dads some weekends and moms others. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have three:

ARDM

RDM

FailRp

They were all from over a year ago.

****Something I would like to add*********

I am applying to do what’s best for the battalion. I understand my job and how to do it. I can do much if you simply give me the chance. And to all other Applicants, GOODLUCK!!

Edited by Maroon

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

+Support!!
I've known Maroon for awhile, he is very active and a nice guy. As far as his leadership skills go and how he performs in 501st I don't know really since I'm not in those battalions but I always hear nothing but good things and I've never had any issues with him. Besides that the Application is well written and detailed. He has a good understanding of what a VCMDR should be and has a plan on what he wants to do. He wants to revive JT which in itself I feel is a worthy goal. He also has a ton of experience in 501st and I believe he deserves this shot at VCMDR.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

- Support

I feel Maroon isn't ready for the Vice-Commander position yet because he has had some moments very recently that have brought bad rep to his name. Maroon was recently removed from Security within Naval for unbecoming of a Security Officer. Maroon needs to work on how he comes off to others and gets to aggressive to fast.

I believe there are better applicants for this position.

Current: Imperial Security Bureau Internal Affairs Chief Versio | MC PRT CSM Khrushchev
Previous: Last Inferno Squad Iden Versio | Vice Admiral Krüvz | IF Senior Squad Lead Krüvz DIOIF

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining.
You may reapply when apps open back up.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF