1. 1. Should I be Vice commander

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

[GL]Titan_Hawk or Titan

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

This branch has helped me stay on this server and I love the way that we 501st like to communicate. See how each other are holding up so I feel like I can help with keeping people in the branch and help with sims and or trainings if need be. I would like to see improvement in 501st activity so I would push that the best I could. I might be a Great fit for vice commander and i would love to help the 501st so id love to be able to do more than host sims or trainings. The 501st branch might lack on activity and player base. I can help get 501st more active and get out player base better than ever. I love how the 501st can be when we have people on but it hurts me when i get on and no one else is on so therefore I will have ncos and officers do more tryouts and get more active players. The Troopers of this branch have always supported me. I got a rank transfer to this branch because it showed me how much they wanted me to stay. So now i am going to try my best to help all who want to join rank transfer or ETC. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have around 3-4 weeks 783:09 is how many hours i have. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1028536070?servers[4604844]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to ensure the troops are getting what they need and or deserved. So the commander makes sure the troopers a ready to fight in missions and or from rebel attack but they make sure the troops have fun while doing that. So 501st is more of a front line attack so we really need to train 501st to shoot. The Commander is also supposed to get news thing implemented into the branch and get them the items they need to be more effective in combat. To deal with the bad troopers so that the other players can have a good time. To do flag ups to get the branch more active. To help the officers and NCO's do their best in tryouts, Trainings, Sims, ETC. The Purpose of a commander is to have troopers have fun and actually want to stay in the server/branch. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted as a commander because I am active and a little known from people I can help to the best of my abilities. I can easily be on everyday when I have time to. I can host fun sims and sims that are hard to complete but it will always be for the benefit of the ISD. I would do everything in my power to improve 501st even if it means pushing the same thing up the COC. If i try hard enough i will get 501st standing again. I will teach them formations for when lord Vader and or Emperor if need be. I am always available besides when I'm in school but after that my DMs are open to anyone that needs help from me.  I am trustworthy because i am almost always available. I do like the 501st so id love to help improve the 501st as much as i can. Id love to help the 501st have fun as much as they can they can give me advice and or suggestions for sims trainings. So like i said before i would love to teach the 501st more about the ways of gaming light. I wouldn't be mad if i did not get vice commander ill always stay in 501st even when i leave the server. I will always do my best to help out in anyway i can towards the server in general. I will not be angry at anyone i can easily throw that anger away because i play football and i workout now. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday and if need be i am always active on discord so anyone can shoot me a DM.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warnings and 0 bans and I don’t attend on getting any

Edited by titan_Hawk

44 minutes ago, Lukas II. said:

+Support

- great guy

- has experience

- dedicated to this community 

- very active

Good luck Titan!!! We miss you!

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

12 hours ago, Lukas II. said:

+Support

- great guy

- has experience

- very active

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 9/2/2022 at 9:54 AM, Lukas II. said:

+Support

- great guy

- has experience

- very active

Current:  DT SC01

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF