SCP - 1048 "Origins"

Kaizer

Lore Rank/Name: AR Kaizer (RAS Now :O)

SCP #: 1048

Test Idea: I have used a former test done on 1048 in order to rule out a change in attitude/remembrance towards the foundation, the test, or, tests, were a series of occurences where 1048 was given either a pen, pencil or paint and a piece of canvas/paper and was asked to draw certain things, most successful, except times when asked about his past.

Background Research: I have read around 80% of the file about 1048 residing at https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1048 , learning of his many different iterations like 1048-A, 1048-B, 1048-C and 1048-D, I have good knowledge and understanding and knowledge of 1048's behavior and the way to interact with him.

Hypothesis: 1048 will most likely keep acting/forgetting about his life prior to the foundation when asked about it.

Observations (what happened?): 1048 a blank piece of paper and some paint, I asked him to draw his home, his original home.

First, 1048 drew an empty room, with a girl who he designated as: "Lizzy", later on he wrote the name "Benny" without context. I questioned 1048 about the name Benny, he pointed at the name and then at himself, I asked 1048 whether he was Benny, he jumped with excitement. I later questioned 1048 about the girl, Lizzy, he drew a house for sale, when asked if he was found by Lizzy in that house after being sold he jumped with excitement.

I asked 1048 if he was always a bear, and if he remembers anything before he was in that house with Lizzy, he answered that yes, he was always a bear, and that he has no recollection of a life previous to Lizzy.

From this test we can conclude that 1048 has chosen to open up about his past unlike previous times, this could mean he is getting fond of the Research team or the foundation itself.

1048 should be treated with kindness and should at all times be able to roam the facility without fault unless wielding a weapon, we do not want him to regress and close up to the research team.

Lizzy, if still alive, is to be brought for questioning about the bear, prepare a CC fit for a humanoid SCP just in case.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images): 20220830171221_1.thumb.jpg.32d3288d0eee6257f39354415db9e9c1.jpg

Edited by Kaizer

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

Total Score: 78/100 Format: 18/25 Your format is concise and organized, however I always recommend upgrading to one of our Google Docs formats for Foundation Documents on the forums, as they provide a wonderful visual to go with the content of your log. I also feel as if adding some in-character data logs such as audio logs or transcripts, as well as a conclusion paragraph would add to the immersion of your document. Test

Idea/Execution: 20/25 It was difficult at first to determine what your test idea was, due to the way it was phrased in your document. The idea itself was great, and I enjoy people taking an interest in the intelligence of anomalies held in the Foundation’s care. Please be more careful when describing your test idea next time— phrase it more like a hypothesis.

Lore: 20/25 I enjoy the way this document touches upon 1048’s past! You show a decent understanding of 1048’s lore. However, next time in your background research, try to explain information about the SCP you are testing on in your own words, rather than simply linking the wiki.

Grammar/Spelling: 20/25 There are a handful of grammatical errors in this document, however they do not make it too difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

(My homeboy earl did this btw:) )

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png