Vuit has left the building.... for now

Vuitheirt

😞

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

Very sad to see you go mate, hopefully you return some day! O7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Mangoo said:

o7 and welcome to the club you old bastard 

lmaooo, im not that old 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Nooooo

🥺😭

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

man i wll miss the convos talking bout Elvis, you were such a good man, Nu7 and overall the server has lost a real one 

Also DAMN YOU, if i ever were to resign i was gonna title it Jrshafer has left the building 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

26 minutes ago, Jrshafer said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

man i wll miss the convos talking bout Elvis, you were such a good man, Nu7 and overall the server has lost a real one 

Also DAMN YOU, if i ever were to resign i was gonna title it Jrshafer has left the building 

Its not a global resignation, im still on the server just need a break from Nu7 for a while lol

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

[SITE-PA] Enforcer Member #4 "[REDACTED]" as fallen. Report to Gate A for a final salute.

I still remember when we were Enlisted with Ren, me and you and the third member I forgot. We were absolutely BADASS. You are one if not THE BEST person I ever met on this server. I hope you stick on the server so we can still play together. Was a pleasure to train you, you are the one player I am the most proud of. My trainee became a CPT, not something a lot of people can say. Really love you, Enforcer Squad Forever! ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

19 hours ago, Cogs said:

Nerd

no u