Adding new armory guns [Completed]

wXc GameHunter

Post name: Adding new armory guns

What are you suggesting? - Adding the ak47 (tfa_ak47), vector (tfa_vector), and m249 (tfa_m249lmg) to the armory as a silver+, gold+, and platinum+ respectively 

How would this change better the server? - It would add more gun variety to the armory for donators, and let them use some new guns 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - none

Who would this change mostly benefit? - donators

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

+support to everything else but i think the m249 is broken on the server

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

56 minutes ago, LavaDrinkerGod2 said:

The csgo one is broken, the normal tfa one is fine, and is used by multiple jobs

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

2 hours ago, LavaDrinkerGod2 said:

changed to +support everything

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

6 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

+support 

but i thought the ak is in armory or is it a new one?

The csgo 47 and tfa 74 are in the armory, but not the tfa ak 47 with the red dot, which is the one I am suggesting to add

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...