Event Team Application  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Event Team Application

• Yes
    • No (Put Why in the Comments)

In-Game Name: Sprink

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433844802

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum 

How long have you been playing on the server?: I have been playing on the server since December of 2019.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Many times.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/lQ68IU2

Why do you want to join event team? I would like to become Event Team for a plethora of reasons. That being I would like to bring more roleplay and research-oriented events to the server. Most of the events nowadays are focused on PVP and leave out most of the non-combatant jobs. I would like to change that and bring more events like "A leak has appeared in LCZ Maintenance need to fix it before it affects Site Containment chambers and lighting". It's a very simple change to include RP branches into Events but it's needed for the survival of the server. SMT has been focusing on bringing back more RP to the server but in reality, it's up to the players and Event team to make that change actually happen. 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I should be trusted to be a part of the Event Team due to my experience. I have been a SCPRP Admin and Event Team twice now and this will be my first time actually applying and not going through the interview process. During my time as Staff and Event team, I made mistakes the first time and I learned from that and ended up but, then reapplied a few months later and had a completely spotless record during my time as a Senior Moderator and ET Member. This time around I plans on having the same record. I am back once again to Gaminglight this time to make a difference for the Community and player base as a whole.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, I am completely familiar with all ULX commands like the back of my hand.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): An event that I have been thinking about and wanting to host for a while is an Event that would include all branches on the server. Finally not leaving anyone out of the experience. The Event would go along the lines of a pipe exploding in the LCZ from an unknown cause. Research and Maintenance would head out to the location and discover the cause of the break and attempt to fix it. They would soon find out that it would not be fixable and it would flood the area. It would cause power surges leading to the lights flickering on and off and the teslas turning on. Maintenance would have to figure out a way to block up the water from coming out or it would lead to SCP CP's surging and opening letting them out. This of course would then lead to a plethora of problems and eventually, a Ragnorok would have to be called. The Event could use some work in the planning stage but, could turn out to be something cool as a mega event. I'm sure the rest of the Event Team would be able to help and refine the plan. Thanks.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

10 hours ago, Chineseman said:

+support 
Use to be Staff and ET very ez pick if you ask me  and he have a nice event idea NGL lets go sprink

Former ET 
i like the event idea
well anyways good luck on ur App, hope u get accepted

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator