Jon Shoeshiner's App

Jon Shoeshiner

Name: Jon Shoeshiner
Steam:  STEAM_0:448572284
Discord name: JonathonShoeshiner#0096

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- SCP RP Gensec OFC | Police RP SWAT SSGT, Moderator, State Trooper LT, CERT SSGT
List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- I was removed from E11 and Gensec a year or so back as i wasn't into RP back then, and eventually became inactive, but i am much more into this RP now.
Why do you want to join Delta-5? It was suggested to me heavily by one of your members, and i want to get back in this community as a whole, and staying around in security wont do that. I see you guys are more involved with interesting RP unlike a lot of other MTF units then just securing SCPs and i find that intriguing. I have also been told your unit is tight nit, and friendly witch is what i want out of a branch, as I'm all about getting to know people. 
Why should we let you into Delta-5? With all the experience i have from other severs, i have learned how to hold my own in combat well, and know the basics on how to efficiently fight. I'm really into my RP, and as i see that's what you guys do, i feel like i would be a decent asset to the team.
Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?
Yes
If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

+Support

This person has a lot of dedication to the server and should be in the best of the best. They have many weeks of playtime and have a bit over one year of experience in this community. I personally believe he can make D5 a better and more active department in this server with just him in it! He is a great person to be around and makes everyone laugh. 

Good luck applying, I wish you the best!

-Cuke

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

27 minutes ago, Cuke said:

+Support

This person has a lot of dedication to the server and should be in the best of the best. They have many weeks of playtime and have a bit over one year of experience in this community. I personally believe he can make D5 a better and more active department in this server with just him in it! He is a great person to be around and makes everyone laugh. 

Good luck applying, I wish you the best!

-Cuke

no stop everybody leaving to go play SCP-RP lmao jk do what you want not my life.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

1 hour ago, soup95 said:

no stop everybody leaving to go play SCP-RP lmao jk do what you want not my life.

I'm not leaving police RP id like to make that known, but i want to have some variety in what i play.

Edited by Jon Shoeshiner

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command