Pablos 3nd Staff Application - Denied

PabloProo123

Should i get a chance to become staff  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get a chance to become staff

• Yes (Thank u)
    • No ( well its ok if u dont wanna vote yes, i mean it is ur choice)

What is your in-game name?: Pablo but class d (aka Pablo)

What is your steam name?: Pablo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:575105202

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): PabloProoo111#3257

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i dont actually remember, i think i may have been an moderator on another garrys mod server but im not sure, cause i remember being some sort of staff or something but as i said im not 100% sure

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) about 4-5 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? April 26: 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 9, i have tried my very best to not minge and get warns the past month and i will keep trying,

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Central European Time (CET)

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe that I ought to be granted this rank because of the amount of time I have already spent on SCPRP, as well as the amount of time I am willing to spend on it. Furthermore, I have had various experiences working as a staff member on Garry's mod which I believe makes me deserving of this rank  . Although I have never been a part of the Staff team that works on SCP-RP (GL), I have seen what it is like to be a part of the staff and have watched many videos from SCP-RP. Some of the reasons I believe I ought to be granted this rank include how active I am on the server and my friendliness towards other players. I typically spend around 4 to 6 hours on the game at a time, and I have been playing for the server for about 4-5 months now. I believe that people should not have their experience on the server ruined by other players breaking the rules, such as RDMING or RDAING people, which is why I try to stop people from doing so. I believe that I am qualified for this position because I am active, patient and determined. One more reason why I want to become a trial moderator is because of my experience helping new players and teaching them what to do so that they don't get warns or bans. Since joining this server, I have always been inspired by your staff members and staff team as well as being inspired to join staff myself. As a trial moderator, I feel like I could help the community more by providing guidance for players for their better understanding of the server rules and how they can help the community. You see during off-hours there are not many admins who are active on their computers to help with sit issues while other staff members may be busy with other things. It can take awhile before another staff member logs on so that they can take their sit reports which may already be closed by the time they log in due to not enough staff members around during certain times of day or weekdays only. That's where I come in, I can usually get on during early hours so I can help around the server because most of the moderators are AFK during off hours. I can help around much during off hours and help newer people and take sits so people won't have to wait for a staff member to come online to take the sit or come back from being AFK. cause it can be kind of annoying to wait for a staff member for 20 minutes to help them. If that were me, I would just close the sit. Overall, I can be on early to guide new players and take sits so they don't need to wait so long for other staff members.

Scenario questions:
Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  

When dealing with a Mass RDMing player, it's important to take the time to properly explain why they are being brought into a sit. I would ask them to stop cursing. If they continue to curse at me even after being told to stop cursing and making derogatory comments, I would proceed to gag them. Next, I would give them a second or third chance to speak in the chat and explain themselves why they did it. If they continue to curse at me, I will mute them. i would then check the logs to see how many people he Mass RDMD or just to check if he did it or not, depending on how many he killed it would make the punishment a little bit sewerer,

I would then issue them a formal warning for Mass RDM X1, staff diss, and call an Admin+ to issue the ban. if the player would think of Ltaping thinking he get away with it i would just ask an senior admin+ to make the ban longer (3 days longer. 

ltaping is a 3 day warn so he would get a 1 week and 1 day ban for Mass RDM, staff diss, LTAP

If the player decides not to LTAP i would proceed to explain the punishment he will be reciving, i would also tell him that our server has a Zero tolerance against toxicity and player diss and that we do not tolerate that of type of behavior on our server.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? 

If the player doesn’t give a shit about the punishment they are reciving i would tell him that the things the player in the sit does may affect other people on the server and that they only get a negative experience from u and that u may get a bad reputation for doing so, i would then proceed to tell him the punishment he will be reciving. i would lastly tell the player that that he might get a ban depending on what he do and what rules he breaks, if hes a new player i would suggest him to go to the MOTD and read the rules so he atleast knows them i would, i would also kindly ask him to not do it again.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? 

It is important to be able to handle a situation with a player who is abusing a known bug. If the person is being abusive, and has been reported to staff, I would ask for proof from the two people involved in the abuse. If neither can provide proof of their innocence, then It would be much harder to decide whenever to take action or not against the reported player.

If there was proof, however, I would use that as a way of taking action against the person who was in the wrong by doing it: giving them the correct punishment and if I was not able to do so at that time, have someone higher than me have it extended or completed.

Please just leave a + or - Support on why you think I should be or not be accepted into the Staff team.

I will take any criticism and try to better myself for staff. Thank you.

image.png

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

ehhh warns are a month old but

-Support

+You are very active especially during off hours
+You seem to be dedicated to join staff
+App seems decent

-Your reputation
-Few grammar mistakes within the app
-Temp BL from research for erp, doesnt sit right in my book
-Although its old, the removal from wardens and punishment in security shows that you arent obedient
+/-I have seen moments where you were toxic (specifically in d block)

Either way, still feel that you can be a great addition to staff if you had a good reputation since everything else seems to be alright

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

+App seems decent

-Your reputation
-Although its old, the removal from wardens and punishment in security shows that you arent obedient

Either way, still feel that you can be a great addition to staff if you had a good reputation since everything else seems to be alright

Well i get angry sometimed because my dumb ass brother annoys me 8 hours a day, so I  get  a little angry and toxic sometimes when he does it and im angry after it, but I will try my very best not to be toxic

4 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

+App seems decent

-Your reputation

• Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

2 minutes ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

-Support

I am sorry but I have been in a few sits with you and you come across as immature even though the app looks decent I stay with my vote above

aw okay, u could always let me know if theres anything u want me to change

9 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

+App seems decent

-Your reputation

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

well anyways, to everyone who has replied to my app, thank u for even reading or replying on it, Pikachu if u feel like im toxic in D-block im sorry for that and i will try not to be toxic, well thats all, Hope you guys and girls have a good day or night.

On 9/1/2022 at 9:13 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)