SCP-714 Entity | The Jaded Ring: Addition Suggestion [Completed]

PabloProo123

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-714

2. Link(s) to player models:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1255003353----------    https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=925670022 (SCP:CB Prop pack Needed)

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1255003353----- i dont know if its an swep or not

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? N/A its an Entity 

5. Why should we add this SCP? well if it gets added it would let us get another SCP to test on, u can also use it for Cross Testing since it can health regen, it can be cross tested with some other SCPS, (I dont know witch ones)     so if u read the book while having the ring on like ur finger it will protect u from getting any disease from the book. 1 thing it wont do is that it wont protect u  from the diseases u already have.

.Basic summary of the SCP:  

Seemingly nothing more than a green jade ring, SCP-714 has been shown to be able to expand and contract to perfectly fit the finger of anyone who touches it, though this is the least important of its properties. SCP-714 only changes size when touched by a 'new' subject.

SCP-714 has several major effects, detailed as follows;

1) Exhaustion, Compulsion to Rest/Sleep
2) Slowed Reactions, Sluggish Movement
4) Mental 'Shield' 

As a dubious "benefit" of seemingly reduced mental capacity, wearers of SCP-714 show abnormally high resilience to memetic and mental influences, particularly commands or immediate effects. Weaker memetic influences may be totally nullified by this. In both cases, the wearer feels a strong and instinctive fear of the source of the influence; this fear drives them to immediately seek 'shelter' by any means available, potentially by attempting to destroy the source. This 'shielding' lasts only for as long as SCP-714 is worn.

They are still at significant risk if exposed to any memetic influences that do not take immediate effect. Exposure to such influences should be handled as normal for the source in question, as the degree of 'protection' afforded by SCP-714 has yet to be fully documented.

5) Chemical Tolerance
Just as their minds block memetic influences, the bodies of SCP-714 wearers slows and nullifies the effects of various chemicals on the body. Fully poisonous or toxic substances are generally not hindered, but those that specifically impede or enhance neural and/or nervous functions in some way (such as stimulants or sedatives) have very diminished effects. With the removal of SCP-714, this nullification effect expires instantly. Wearers may still suffer from standard overdose effects whilst wearing SCP-714.

image.thumb.png.51701e1cd148da00e4014b2c0263105e.png
image.png.0194b9265708c205a4145db837f23266.png Needed very much for this to work

7. Extra information: 
Rule Proposal: Do not Abuse this entity or glitch it 
May Only Be used for, Events,Testing,Cross Testing, like everything that involvs testing or and some events where SCP-714 may be used, 

the idea to get it in game in your inventory is that u Call event team to get u it, u do @ in the chatt. Put Reason as Event Team, and take player to report to (OTHER)
To take the ring of u simple put put it back into the box where u took it from

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

1 hour ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

but will most like cause issues/lag since it would need to make you immune against 049/610/012

i mean if they choose to put it in game they can choose witch SCPS they want to make it immune to, or they could just make it so u regenerate the HP but u know its their choice if they want to make it immune to SCPS or not, if not thats ok

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Just now, PabloProo123 said:

i mean if they choose to put it in game they can choose witch SCPS they want to make it immune to, or they could just make it so u regenerate the HP but u know its their choice if they want to make it immune to SCPS or not, if not thats ok

if they dont make it immune to scps then they might as well just add a world prop for it so people can RP with it since having the slow downside is just an unnecessary ET job that can cause lag for no reason what so ever

+Support

This used to be on the server but was removed for whatever reason. As long as it causes no issues to the server, I believe this would be a great addition.
However, I do believe it was removed as it wasn't used much and took some space. (I could be completely wrong as I'm just going off my memory)

10 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

This used to be on the server but was removed for whatever reason. As long as it causes no issues to the server, I believe this would be a great addition.
However, I do believe it was removed as it wasn't used much and took some space. (I could be completely wrong as I'm just going off my memory)

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...