Boomer's TE Application

Boomer SCP

What is your In-Game name? 

Boomer

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:0:546178183

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Operation Manager

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

9 Some are from when I was new to Police RP GL.

Who gave you permission to apply?

Im already command

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)?

I am fit for TE for many reasons. First, I used to be medical and I am currently maintenance. I have great knowledge of both SOPs and will follow them at all times. Second, I am a command member. Although my rank does not really matter, it just shows that I am a great leader and I can be trusted. Third, I have read over the TE SOP and know all the rules and conditions and I will follow them 
 no matter what. Third, I am responsible and I will always take responsibility for all my actions. Fourth, I will make sure to enforce the rules no matter what rank I am. If I see someone breaking them I will report them to my higher up or deal with them myself depending on what my rank is and what the situation is. Finally, I will be active on TE and will almost always be on the job since it seems pretty cool. This is why I think I should be a TE.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize? I will prioritize helping the Corporal since fully healing foundation personnel is my main priority. I will also call any other maintenance available to try and fix the door.\ while I heal the Corporal.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize? Since squading up with MTF/GENSEC is my tertiary objective, I would focus on fixing 106 and maybe invite them to come with me.

Screenshot 2022-08-31 020648.png

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

+ support

- Good person

- good maintenance

- only problem I have is he tends to AFK alot and doesn't mentor lower ranks to much witch for Command would be nice if he did but that's more personal reason then anything on my part 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support is nerd

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

• Giga locked this topic