4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be 501st Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Hanjo (Huncho)

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I want to be a Vice Commander of the 501st because over my times a climbing the ranks all the way to COL I have realized that this is my place and that in the 501st battalion is where I belong. Through my time with the 501st I have loved everyone in this battalion and have greeted the new recruits of the 501st with love and care and pay as much attention to them as I do everyone else in the battalion. Along with this I would love to be a 501st Vice Commander because I can show to everyone that even if you go through some harsh times and make some mistakes you can achieve every goal you have in mind. All my command members throughout this time have shown me that I have a good thought process and I have some good leadership skills seeing how they have entrusted me to lead the HVY battalion. With all of this the main reason I want to be a 501st Vice Commander is to the lead the battalion to some outstanding goals and help achieve many things with the command team. With my journey through out the ranks of the 501st I have hopefully gain respect and am looked up by people in the 501st. If I was able to get this position in the 501st I would help the command team lead 501st to a great battalion for everyone and make everyone feel like it is home for them like they did for me.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

5 Weeks and 996:19 on https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1024335845

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch
The main purpose of being a Vice commander/Commander of a battalion it to lead you battalion into everything and help keep it in tiptop shape and make sure that everything that you do can benefit the battalion in the best ways you can. With being a Vice commander of a battalion, you are even more of a leader and are seen by everyone. While being in the position of a Command member you should do your best to help you battalion and show everyone the battalion and give them even more reason to join the battalion and not make them want to distance themselves as far from the battalion. You should lead your battalion in every way that is the most positive for it and show to give everyone a reason to join the server and make everyone that sees it to join it and make it one of the battalions they would want to be in and one they would like to peruse as far in as they can. The main point of being a command member is to help you battalion while also communicating with all the people around you and showing out for the battalion and giving people new and fun things with supporting new and more reasons for people to join the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I say I am trusted for Vice commander because I have been trusted by many command members to peruse through the ranks. I have also showed out and gave them my trust to allow me to be one of the many great senior officers and while being one, I have been entrusted with being the lead of the HVY battalion and to lead them in many benefits. I have also been trusted by some of the other people in the 501st to assist them in looking over things and helping them while they are busy and supporting them with more information. I have also assisted command members through my journey to show out and be a leader of the 501st throughout missions and help them all and treat them all the same. While on the side of the 501st I am also a senior moderator on the server which shows that I am trusted with a lot and have been able to help the server in their side activates and help the server improve in the minor ways but to show and help everyone enjoy their time on the server. Being accepted into the staff team and perusing the ranks into the rank of senior mod showed that they trusted me with a lot and also being part of the gamemaster team showed that they trusted me with a lot. While going through all my time I have gained trust and have helped as much with people as I could.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am on most of the time and am active on discord all time and am on for about 6 hours a day on weekdays

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warnings and plan to keep that way

I have known Hanjo for a while now and can say that he would be a perfect fit for this position. He’s been invested into 501st ever since I saw him and had risen through the ranks. This application is also pretty good and I think he would make a great Vice Commander.

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

33 minutes ago, RussTime said:

I have known Hanjo for a while now and can say that he would be a perfect fit for this position. He’s been invested into 501st ever since I saw him and had risen through the ranks. This application is also pretty good and I think he would make a great Vice Commander.

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT 

9 hours ago, RussTime said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT 

16 hours ago, RussTime said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT 

He is very helpful and just a great guy

Current: Nova Vice Commander Country NT02

Former: 69th LTCOL Ken / Shock  Ken / 501st  Ken / IQ Purge Ken / TT Hulk Hogan/ RG Country / Pyke Grub / ST Richard / Nova Blackhole Lead

• Bon locked this topic