Kazza

Should I become event team event team   

1. 1. Should I become event team event team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Kazza

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419518753

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):Diamond 

How long have you been playing on the server?: I was in it for months a year ago and recently joined back  

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 4 warns from 2-3 years ago wasn't me it was a friend  

image.thumb.png.a5aaeb8fe2e45ec471d8a1376137ee77.png

Why do you want to join event team? I want to be apart of the event team as i think i have some good ideas for events witch I will describe I also want to be able to host these events and bring them to the community and let the players have more fun on the server I also know a lot about the SCP foundation and I want to use said knowledge to make events for the server to enjoy and that is why I want to join event team 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: You should trust me for event team as I have been gamemaster on imperial RP and I have also spent money on the server I am very patient and respectful when it comes to other people I can also be very serous in situations when I need to be  and that's why you should trust me with event team 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):079 BREACH

SCP 079 breaches contaminate getting into the sites power grid and tampering with lights and doors letting SCP 682 out of it's contaminate and all other SCP's Mobile task forces scramble to contain the breach but something is scrambling the radios and phones in and around the facility preventing the MTF from communicating with each other meanwhile the site cannot contact Epsilon 11 to tell them the situation preventing epsilon 11 from responding until 1 message gets out "mass containment breach need help *comms cut* epsilon 11 respond and enter the site to MTF holding a very thin line against the SCP's  they have 7 waves to try recontain the SCP's before declaring the site lost at witch point the nuke would be detonated   

KAZZA

Tango-12

-Support

the event is just breaching SCPs with a bit of lore...

I have seen you on the server but I haven't interacted with you 

app has mistakes

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧