can i pls be unbanned from discord so i can know when pd meeting are- Accepted

vonhaugeralias1

name Alias MSGT 1B32/ELpeno 

discord id billbobjr#4065

id code 1002197346899202120

was banned on police rp discord

why was i banned because i was on a alt but a admin said i would be unbanned in a month but i had to make a new discord because i had to verify by a phone number and i dont have one i just learned that i need to make a appeal to be unbanned and im sorry for not doing it the first time

why should i be unban because im will never realy talk or do anything on the sever i just need it to know when pd meeting il never try anything dumb again im am very sorry if u can unban me it real be happy cuz i have not been able to do pd meeting because i dont know when they are so pls unban me

• Sad 1

Im going to +support this but here me out, look you shouldn't be hopping on alt discord accounts to see if there is a pd meeting or not, you can simply message someone on discord or ask someone ingame if there are any meetings or trainings happening, YOU CANNOT get demoted or in trouble for asking if there is a pd meeting or training, you can only get in trouble if you ask for someone to host one. Just wait out your month ban and dont badger about it.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

8 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

Im going to +support this but here me out, look you shouldn't be hopping on alt discord accounts to see if there is a pd meeting or not, you can simply message someone on discord or ask someone ingame if there are any meetings or trainings happening, YOU CANNOT get demoted or in trouble for asking if there is a pd meeting or training, you can only get in trouble if you ask for someone to host one. Just wait out your month ban and dont badger about it.

in my eyes i was think that because a admin said i would be unban in a month so i let a month pass and my old discord had to get verified by phone number i was think i was fine to make a new account and joi back as i was think im not braking any rule cuz if i still had my old discord i whould have been unbanned anyway  so yeah i know i fucked up

• 2 weeks later...