Tangerine Baker Warn Appeal

[DEFN] Tangerine Baker

Warning Appeal - Tangerine Baker

Your In-game Name: Tangerine Baker

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522254618

The admin's name in-game: Lava

What warning did you receive: Elevator Killing 

When did you receive this warning:  8/28/2022

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: As a BIO and I were engaged by a Salvus, the bio died from two hits. I placed a sticky in the elevator to hopefully finish him off which I do. I try my best to survive and see a small window of opportunity to escape. I take the chance but unfortunately the HTF tried to rush the elevator resulting in his death which he accused I did on purpose. Hoping to avoid getting shot at the button, I ran back a bit and then foward to hit it.

Why do you think this warn was false: I had no intentions on kill him with the elevator, I just tried to flee and saw this opportunity to take in which I did, but he rushed me as I tried to close the elevator.

Evidence the warning is false: (POV of the HTF) https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/yFmy53ifwM3ol/OE3QgoGx2f6k?invite=cr-MSxPc00sNzI1MzU0NDAs

+support 

I don't believe anyone should get warned for this except in extremely obvious circumstances. There's no way you can prove anyone kills with the elevator intentionally unless the person has been standing in the door for like 10 seconds.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

46 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+support 

I don't believe anyone should get warned for this except in extremely obvious circumstances. There's no way you can prove anyone kills with the elevator intentionally unless the person has been standing in the door for like 10 seconds.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

4 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support 

Half the server would've been banned if this was warnable.

+ Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

5 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

This is stupid hontesly. Can't believe you can get warned for this. 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

10 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support 

16 hours ago, [DEFN] Tangerine Baker said:

Clip not working. 

• Skull 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

21 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+Support
Saw the clip when it was up, the guy was simply trying to go up the elevator to escape dying to the HTF and the HTF ran into it when he was trying to press the button, atop it the buttons sometimes don't respond so I can imagine he spammed it in the heat of the moment and probably meant for it to go up sooner

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

20 hours ago, [DEFN] Tangerine Baker said:

He probably already deleted the clip that I requested for by him.

I need the clip. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

If you can get the clip/evidence of this situation you may re-appeal this warn. But as of right now without any evidence to prove the situation otherwise I cannot accept this. 

• Dislike 9

Denied