moneymonkey report

mr_slmander

Your in game name: dingus fring

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:525552821

The player's in game name:moneymonkey

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:672231146

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:30th of august around 11pm 

What did the player do: i was training for maintenence and he whitelisted me because i got the test. then he unlisted me becuse i gave him 1 star for making me wait 3/5 minutes after he tabbed out and i wanted to ask something

Evidence (required):image.png.a3799b2802339c95c5194637652ca146.png

What do you believe should happen to the player:i dont know how harsh this servers punishments are but i find it "rude" that he was being an ass because i gave him 1 star.

Any extra information:i think part of his decision was because when he played 106 and breached i shot him as a researcher, he called a sit and that was resolved but he was still being a dick in the sit (i was being a dick back) 

image_2022-08-30_231338511.png

image_2022-08-30_231443482.png

-/+ support (branch punishment)

-technically its rude to rate someone 1 star for them to try and help you out by asking a question to his higher ups so thats fucked

+but its kinda fucked because you passed the test but you rated him 1 star

so either side is as bad you being disrespectful by rating 1 star and the guy not giving u your WL bc of you rating him 1 star

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

-Support for server punishment

However, I would like to direct this to maintenance CMD

( @Jimmseeing as you're maintenance's HFTO, might want to take a look at this)

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• Emoo locked this topic