SCP 662 Suggestion - Denied

Reeses

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP 662-1/662

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=906408930&searchtext=alfred

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: N/A just add the USP and add any knife

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 450 hp 100 armor

5. Why should we add this SCP? I think this SCP should be added because it could be a very fun RP experience for all. Think of it kind of like brainwashing I think it is very similar to SCP 082 kind of but I have never seen this SCP added and I think the bell and the SCP would be very cool and very fun to have on the server

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP 662 aka "The Butler's Hand Bell" is a very old handbell which has its ringer removed. You may think it is just a normal hand bell but when you ring it, it doesn't make a sound but then a butler appears. This is SCP 662-1  He will do anything the Bell holder tells them to do even so far to kill a person or breach SCPS. But once it gets passed the butler disappears and only then reappears when the Bell is rung once again.

7. Extra information: I think the SCP should be Level 65+

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

-Support

It really only works as an event team SCP because ET know the limits of it, a normal player base would be hard to regulate especially when he listens to anyone

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

12 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

It really only works as an event team SCP because ET know the limits of it, a normal player base would be hard to regulate especially when he listens to anyone

Oh I never knew ET did events on these that does sound a lot better than an actual job. I see now that people can abuse this type of stuff

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

I really like the idea, but it would be really hard to prevent abuse.  +/-Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+support 
i do want the scp in game but it may be hard to prevent people from abusing it. so i take -/+ support

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• 4 weeks later...