SCP 3063 Addition Suggestion - Denied

Boesermaster

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:  SCP 3063 "A Fly is now your Therapist or "A Fly"

2. Link(s) to player models: None, it will be handled like SCP 3633 from CI

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: None it will be handled by Staff

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? None due to it being a thing

5. Why should we add this SCP? Due to its Nature, it can lead for Research to have a New SCP they can Test on with D-class and MTF/ CI having a SCP which they can use to Fight the Other Side with. How, will be descriped in Extra Information. beside the Player SCPs, and it dont need any Model, it only need a Staff Member who knows what this SCP can do.

6. Basic summary of the SCP:SCP 3063 is a Fly, which can Grant any Wish you ask for it, but after you make the Wish, after 2.376 Days  Larvae Eggs will appear in huge ammount inside the Body who made the Wish which will then eat throught the Host and use the Host as Sustance til they all Hatch. Due to the Ammount of Eggs, the Host usualy Dies due to Organ failue.

7. Extra information: 

SCP 3063 will be in LCZ in the Item SCP Room

When a Player is in the Item SCP Room, it can go inside SCP 3063 Room and make a Ticket for a Admin to do what the Player ask for.

Suggestion for Wishes for Players:

- Slay the Player the Wish maker Says

-Give the Player a weapon he asks for [beside the Etherial]

- Give the Player 600-800 Extra hp

- Give the player 300-400 Extra Armor

- Give him a Level 5 Keycard

After the Player makes a Wish, the Admin will make a Timer of 5 Minutes, after Wish the Player will be Slain by the Admin. A Player is only allowed to have 1 Wish per Life.  And may not make Wishes 20 minutes after he made one.

Edited by Boesermaster

-support for the following

-Give the Player a weapon he asks for [beside the Ethereal]

I would recommend lowering the HP and Armor giving to around 250 - 295 HP and 225 - 250 AP, as for the weapons choices I think the default restriction (like admin guns, ethereal, SCP sweps etc.) should be fine.
Small nit picking but I think the level 5 keycard should turn into a level 4 but that's just a recommendation on that part. (I understand that the HP and AP are high due to how it MIGHT work but I could see other branches responding on par of the HP and AP values it can give to a normal person)

+support on everything else tho it would make RP interesting (and full +support if the recommendations are added)

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

On 8/30/2022 at 2:58 AM, Bossatron1924 said:

maybe give the player 250- 400 hp more instead, 600-800 is a little to much,
maybe change the armor to 250- 350 instead,

otherwise it would be a good idea

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

17 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

There needs to be a debuff to the utilisation and a nerf to the upsides since this would make analyst and rnd utilisations out shined by a lot and wayy easier to get/use, not to mention it would be for anyone to use so actually

-support

Well after 5 minute he will be killed, I think that’s a pretty big downside. 

19 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

There needs to be a debuff to the utilisation and a nerf to the upsides since this would make analyst and rnd utilisations out shined by a lot and wayy easier to get/use, not to mention it would be for anyone to use so actually

-support

• 4 weeks later...