Noodles 501st VCMDR Application

Noodles

Should i be made a 501st vice commander  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be made a 501st Vice commander

• Yes (Please explain why)
    • No (Please explain why)

What is your IGN (in game name) Noodles however i go by Maze on ARC.                                         

What regiment are you applying for? 501st

Why do you want to become the vice commander of this branch?

Well in truth its because i love 501st, 501st was the first battalion i ever joined and i've stuck with it through and through always attempting to assist others wherever i can. i've tried joining other branches and other battalions but i always find myself coming back to 501st, i think its because its full of the people that constantly bring me back to the server if it wasn't for 501st i dont think i would still be on the server and never would of reached the rank i am now. Over my time in 501st Its allowed me to gain alot of the leadership experience and problem solving skills i hold onto today, i'll say my dedication to 501st is endless and becoming a vice commander of my favorite battalion and being able to assist everyone should they be new or old in 501st would be a blessing and a honor.

How much game time do you have on the server? 907:31 according to my battle metrics

What is the main purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commanders tasks vary from day to day and could be for example holding meetings and handing out promotions to exemplary NCOs enlisted and officers during meetings, writing up balancing and getting HC approval for a battalion update, updating roster, checking on the activity of the battalion and ensuring its in a healthy state, keeping up the battalions reputation while forging bonds with other battalions however i think the main purpose of a commander is to keep the battalion together, dealing with removing those no longer fit for the battalion, communicating with sub branch leads and assistant leads and moving their concerns up to HC, on the same point they are the line between the battalion and HC And must always update them on what the battalion is currently trying to accomplish and what it needs. When you are in a command position you must be the face of your regiment and deal with any issues should they be from inside your battalion or come from another.

Why should we trust you in the role of a commander?

within 501st I'm already trusted by those above and below me both for my dedication to 501st and my ability to complete the tasks assigned to me and due to this i have been awarded both the rank of COL and ARC Lead i brought ARC Through one of the best periods of my time on the server however little that may be compared to others, i've earned the respect of those within 501st and that has taken a long time to do but i think its all worth it. i've seen and heard what to do and not to do within a commander position. i always make an attempt to be as friendly and approachable with any issue anyone may have and always willing to listen to and apply any criticism given to me. i always remain calm no matter the situation and never let any anger get the best of me as such allowing me to improve the 501st's reputation even further than it already is.

How often can you be online?

I will admit recently due to real life issues and then technical issues my activity has suffered however i fixed all of them so i can be on at least 3-4 days a week

Do you have any warnings if so what for?

I have no warnings within the server nor strikes in 501st

501st ARCL COL Maze

6 hours ago, Akeru said:

+Support

+Has experience

+Mature

+Great Application

+Best of luck

Pretty big application (font wise) but I do agree with Akeru.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

MASSIVE +SUPPORT
-Has Been COL for 2 MONTHS!!
-Possibly The Coolest and Most Honest Person I've seen on the game. [Except for Story]

-Has Well over the amount of Experience needed for the Position.
-Is adaptable
-Great guy
-GREAT APP!
-Amazing Reputation
-0 Warns
-Overall everything is perfect about his app and his intents.
HOPE YOU GET IT!

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

• Bon locked this topic