Scruffy's Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

ScruffyPlays

What you want to see? -  I want to see a new section in the f4 menu for all of the Gov cc and change the current section to Crim.

Why should we add it? -  I dont know about everyone else but somtimes it hard to find my cc or to find a cc to join and its hard to work out if its gov or not u have to read the description to find out if it crim or gov.

What are the advantages of having this? - Better navigation to find cc's 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone which is in a cc or trying to join one

Links to any content - N/A

+support 

Don't know how hard this would be. If you want a bind I will make one. It changes your name and the job to whatever you want. Just hit me up on discord it works the same way as the staff bind I gave you. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

6 hours ago, Cuke said:

+support 

Don't know how hard this would be. If you want a bind I will make one. It changes your name and the job to whatever you want. Just hit me up on discord it works the same way as the staff bind I gave you. 

yes ^^^^^^

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 8/29/2022 at 8:34 AM, Cuke said:

+support 

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+Support

This sounds like a pretty good idea ngl would help and be handy regarding CC Categories of being a GOV CC section as well as a Crim CC Section in F4 Menu 

• Like 1

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

53 minutes ago, Ecott said:

+Support

This sounds like a pretty good idea ngl would help and be handy regarding CC Categories of being a GOV CC section as well as a Crim CC Section in F4 Menu 

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY