1. 1. Should i make 501st Vice Commander

• Yes it would be nice
    • no

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

[GL]Titan_Hawk or Titan

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

This branch has helped me stay on this server and I love the way that we 501st like to communicate. See how each other are holding up so I feel like I can help with keeping people in the branch and help with sims and or trainings if need be. I would like to see improvement in 501st activity so I would push that the best I could. I might be a Great fit for vice commander and i would love to help the 501st so id love to be able to do more than host sims or trainings. The 501st branch might lack on activity and player base. I can help get 501st more active and get out player base better than ever. I love how the 501st can be when we have people on but it hurts me when i get on and no one else is on so therefore I will have ncos and officers do more tryouts and get more active players. The Troopers of this branch have always supported me. I got a rank transfer to this branch because it showed me how much they wanted me to stay. So now i am going to try my best to help all who want to join rank transfer or ETC. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have around 3-4 weeks 757:40 is how many hours i have. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1028536070?servers[4604844]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to ensure the troops are getting what they need and or deserved. So the commander makes sure the troopers a ready to fight in missions and or from rebel attack but they make sure the troops have fun while doing that. So 501st is more of a front line attack so we really need to train 501st to shoot. The Commander is also supposed to get news thing implemented into the branch and get them the items they need to be more effective in combat. To deal with the bad troopers so that the other players can have a good time. To do flag ups to get the branch more active. To help the officers and NCO's do their best in tryouts, Trainings, Sims, ETC. The Purpose of a commander is to have troopers have fun and actually want to stay in the server/branch. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted as a commander because I am active and a little known from people I can help to the best of my abilities. I can easily be on everyday when I have time to. I can host fun sims and sims that are hard to complete but it will always be for the benefit of the ISD. I would do everything in my power to improve 501st even if it means pushing the same thing up the COC. If i try hard enough i will get 501st standing again. I will teach them formations for when lord Vader and or Emperor if need be. I am always available besides when I'm in school but after that my DMs are open to anyone that needs help from me.  I am trustworthy because i am almost always available. I do like the 501st so id love to help improve the 501st as much as i can. Id love to help the 501st have fun as much as they can they can give me advice and or suggestions for sims trainings. So like i said before i would love to teach the 501st more about the ways of gaming light. I wouldn't be mad if i did not get vice commander ill always stay in 501st even when i leave the server. I will always do my best to help out in anyway i can towards the server in general. I will not be angry at anyone i can easily throw that anger away because i play football and i workout now. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday and if need be i am always active on discord so anyone can shoot me a DM.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warnings and 0 bans and I don’t attend on getting any.

Edited by titan_Hawk
  • Thanks 1

- Support 

You seem that have good intension, but I will say that this application is too short that is why I am giving you a - Support.

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

8 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

- Support 

You seem that have good intension, but I will say that this application is too short that is why I am giving you a - Support.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

12 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

- Support 

Current: Ω 1LT 1136 Darman Skirata

Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

+SUPPORT

I'm gonna support Titan because I know him personally. He is alot more serious of a player than I have seen in others
This whole thing behind the long responses (Which I know is like the rules and what not) but its ridiculous. 
I know that Titan would work hard to better build up the 501st and thats why hes getting my support

*drops Mic*

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

-Support

-Short app
-Seems Rushed.
-Not the Nicest Guy
-Not The Greatest when talking to someone hes not friends with.
-Is not Very Friendly [To me atleast.]
If You truly wanted VCMDR, You would've made a good app.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

• Bon locked this topic