Kazza's RRH Guardian Application

Kazza

In Game Name: Kazza

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:419518753

Discord ID kazza#5912

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardians 

Current RP Ranks Held: E11 WO

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Nope

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): I have 4 warns all on IRP 2 maybe 3 years ago it was also my friend that done this stuff

image.thumb.png.7b8b8774092c1c84a36e53e611a0dca3.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the red right hand as they do cool stuff like guardians guard site admin+ and i like guarding people for some reason I have also seen what RRH can do and i want to be a part of that they are also the top branch on the server in my opinion from tasks they complete to reputation and I want to be able to guard high ranking personnel as I have experience in that in that type of branch I also want to be in a second branch I know I will enjoy and I have always wanted to be RRH since i started playing like 1 year ago and i also feel I will have a lot of fun as RRH I also like this community and want to do more in it  like being able to do more tasks and I just want to be apart of one of the best branches on the server and that is why i want to join RRH 

Why should we accept you: You should accept me as I have a lot of experience as i joined this server over a year ago and yes i have recently joined back but i have been in the server for a long time i also have experience in guarding people from IRP I was in Royal guard and DT I am also very respectful to other people i meet and i try to be nice to everyone i do meet I am not toxic as well I am also good at learning new things very quickly and picking up things i am also very patient when it come to people being toxic or i just ignore them i am good at removing myself from situations that may make me angry and i tend to keep a level head in said situations I can also be trusted with a lot of responsibility and i can be serious when I need to be I am good a listening to people like higher ups and taking on new info and that is why i think you should accept me -Kazza   

Edited by Kazza
New rank
  • Like 1

KAZZA

Tango-12

+Support

This person has alot of dedication to the server and should be in the best of the best. They have 1 Week of playtime and have over one year of experience in this community. I personally believe he can make RRH a better and more active department in this server with just him in it! He is a great person to be around and makes everyone laugh. 

Good luck applying I wish you the best!

-Cuke

Edited by DaRSpot

+Support

This person has alot of dedication to the server and should be in the best of the best. They have 1 Week of playtime and have over one year of experience in this community. I personally believe he can make RRH a better and more active department in this server with just him in it! He is a great person to be around and makes everyone laugh. 

-Cuke

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

5 minutes ago, Cuke said:

+Support

-Cuke

18 hours ago, Cuke said:

+Support

-Cuke

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 8/29/2022 at 2:38 AM, Cuke said:

+Support

-Cuke

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

On 8/28/2022 at 6:28 PM, DaRSpot said:

+Support

-Cuke

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

+Support

I like you actitud for RRH how ever site admin is rarely see open so there for no one see a lot of RRH to be on.
Great on the job 
Good actitud 
Trust to be part of the program Red Right Hand
Good luck
Bravo 13

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 8/28/2022 at 9:38 PM, Cuke said:

+Support

-Cuke

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic