3 hours ago, Hex-G said:

Job Name: Security Juggernaut Brute
Removing: tfa_ares_shrike
Removing: tfa_kac_pdw
Adding: tfa_pkm
Adding: tfa_vikhr
Adding: heavy_shield

Additionally: Level Requirement lowered from 35 -> 30

Note: I felt the need to leave a note here due to the controversy surrounding brute. Firstly, the level change is due to the fact that you can apply for juggernaut as a CPL. Most CPLs are not level 35+. We would like out CPLs to be able to apply for Jugg sooner. Secondly, The riot and heavy shield were added to the server FOR security jobs. Why our JUGGERNAUT job does not have one of the shields intended for them makes 0 sense. Lastly, the weapon changes were seen fit as most people on brute find it difficult or use donor weapons instead. Thanks you for hearing our reasoning for these updates.

--------------------------------------------------
Job Update
--------------------------------------------------

Job Name: Security Juggernaut Titan
Removing: guthscp_keycard_lvl_2
Adding: guthscp_keycard_lvl_3
Adding: cross_arms_infront_swep
Pay: $225

Additionally: Slots 5

+SUPPORT X1000000

Love the jugg updates. Improved weapons + shield for the Brute was def needed and Lvl 3 keycard AND cross arms swep? I LOVE IT

3 hours ago, Hex-G said:

Note: Trainers are non-combative and 100% OOC. This is so they stop dying mid training.

Extra health for Trainers will help so much more and prevent them from dying, 100% needed

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

5 hours ago, Hex-G said:

Job Name: Security Tactial Field Operative

Spelling mistake with tactical here therefore I cannot +Support.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

1 hour ago, Dick Grayson said:

-support changing lightweight to have pp gun

+supp

Its a level 100 job and the PP-19 is very weak, just has a large magazine. In comparison to other combatants level 100 jobs Lightweight is one of the weakest.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+ support

That FTO job is kinda weird though, I would have a talk with other branches about that because it seems like it would change the way that FTOs would have to advertise their own FTO program. Like as a Maintenance FTO would you really wanna try and reach SVFTO or join Sec and get a OP combat job at FTO.

Maintenance Command | Medical | E11

1 hour ago, Jimm said:

+ support

That FTO job is kinda weird though, I would have a talk with other branches about that because it seems like it would change the way that FTOs would have to advertise their own FTO program. Like as a Maintenance FTO would you really wanna try and reach SVFTO or join Sec and get a OP combat job at FTO.

The entire update including the FTO job was approved by HCMD in every branch including maintenance. Disclaimer though too it’s going to be very difficult to obtain the job and I wouldn’t cal the job OP when all it has is 150 150 and an Ak47/Sniper

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

18 hours ago, Jimm said:

+ support

The job will be harder to obtain than simply reaching a rank within FTO, the requirements are currently not public but may be soon.