DarkZz - Event team Application- Accepted

DarkZz

In-Game Name: DarkZz

Steam ID:

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum / Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 11 weeks 

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Very Well

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 30  (Permission from tactical to apply)

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): 

I would like to join the Event to help out the GL community just that little more and get the opportunity to make some fun games to keep people playing and give them opportunity's to win major prizes like cash or Keys for multiple crates. I would also like to join as i have been in the community for many months and would to get different opportunities while i play and be able to give others a little extra fun while they spend there time here in GL and i would also like to grow in the community i have a good experince with the rules and would create high quality events and be able to help with big projects or big events that take more time to make

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

There are many amazing events already in but i would like to create a hide and seek event ( not sure if that's already one buy ive never seen or been on to see it so sorry in advance lmao ) which would have multiple players hiding around a area either i have built or a place on the map, i would give them a couple of mins to hide and have someone randomly picked to go round and find the players that are hiding and the last person found would get a prize and have multiple rounds if the players would like to carry on. i would also like to have TDM matches FFA and many more events that people enjoy the most

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: Anytime

Saturday and Sunday: Anytime

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

I dont know how to make the YES/NO tally

Edited by DarkZz

DarkZz

FiveM - Admin

Yakuza - Boss

War GIF by Pop Smoke

+support, we always need more event team members and darkzz would make a great addition! Good Luck!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

19 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support, we always need more event team members and darkzz would make a great addition! Good Luck!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

• Head Admin
6 hours ago, Kcarma said:

+Support

-can get real creative sometimes

-has alot of ideas

-great fit for the event team

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I