Unban Request- Denied

ZeroAnticipation

-Support                                                   -You have been minging on the server since you joined                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   - You RDM people on a daily in ST spawn. (The past two days when I came back AFK he had killed me in ST spawn)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              - You show NO sign of actually wanting to play instead you mic spam and screamed until someone acknowledged you                       

• Like 1
  • Skull 1

12 minutes ago, kr4cknut said:

-Support                                                   -You have been minging on the server since you joined                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   - You RDM people on a daily in ST spawn. (The past two days when I came back AFK he had killed me in ST spawn)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              - You show NO sign of actually wanting to play instead you mic spam and screamed until someone acknowledged you                       

You said some pretty borderline stuff yesterday. I think your ban needs to stick.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, kr4cknut said:

If anything, I feel your ban should be extended. But this ban is fine as is for now.

Edited by Daze

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

20 hours ago, kr4cknut said:

If anything, I agree with Daze that this should be extended.

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

20 hours ago, kr4cknut said:

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother