Prox's RRH application

Proximo

In Game Name: Prox

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):Prox#7116

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held:HTF,Nu7 Officer, Delta 5 RCT, and CI Milatary

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):No Sadly [Unless hoovy advertising it 24/7 counts]

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:STEAM_0:1:14248048

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2855573297

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join the RRH cause it seems interesting and fun. At first I was thinking it wasn't for me but than I though i'd give it a try. So for the definitive answer I would like to join because I am interested and it looks really fun. 

Why should we accept you: I have experience with the kind of things RRH do. I was a death trooper. I have been command within CI and currently Nu7. The reason you should accept me is because I am easy going, and have experience. 

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

Massive +Support, Prox has show himself more than capable of being RRH. He does amazing in Nu7 and is such a great guy. He has really impressed me and his work ethic is 2nd to none. 

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

15 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

Massive +Support, Prox has show himself more than capable of being RRH. He does amazing in Nu7 and is such a great guy. He has really impressed me and his work ethic is 2nd to none. 

+support ^^^^

On 9/4/2022 at 12:33 AM, Vuitheirt said:

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

^^^^^

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic