Maroon's Staff Restriction Appeal- Denied

Maroon

1. Steam Name: [GL] Maroon

2. In game Name: Maroon

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526709568

4. Have you donated to the server? yes, About $300

5. Staff Restriction Length: Perma i think.

6. Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: [GL] ChineseMan

7. Reason for Staff Restriction: DOX threat

8. Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I will list off a lot of reasons below:
1B) I understand what i did wrong and will not do it again.

2B) Feel much Regret

3B) I am a 501st JTL 1LT, Naval SubLt, & 501st ARC trooper.

4B) It has been a long time since that happened.

5B) At the Time of the incident, I had some really bad stuff happen in real life and was just trying to calm down.

6B)I will explain what happened:

It was about midnight and I was laying in bed looking at my friend's snap stories, then I got a ping on my phone saying that I was being put on a 1 Week DNP for saying a joke that read, " Imagine not being a stuck at Senior Researcher for 2 weeks :lol: " The person who i ended up Threatening to DOX saw that as Complaining, so he went and put me on a DNP. I was confused and told him that it was a joke, but he didn't listen to me and said: "bro chill out It's just a Week" That kind of made me frustrated with him because he clearly wasn't taking me seriously and Didn't care for what I had to say. Considering he's Research Command he should've had more respect for me. I had anger issues at the time [I got them checked out and I'm fine now] which didn't help. So I started getting Defensive and Said that he is acting like I committed a felony. This is where I lose my temper.  [To be Clear, I was 12 at the time] He said Something along the lines of: "Since you're clearly mad about something so little, I will shorten it to 3 Days" I still found the situation unfair because, I didn't do anything wrong in the first place. We go back and forth on why it's wrong. I end up Delivering the message that it's correct, then he says something that Triggers me. "It's only 3 Days, You'll be fine"
At this point i lose my shit and start saying stuff like, this conversation is over, because I don't want to incriminate myself because i'm really pissed off and just want to go to bed. But he keeps Messaging me annoying stuff then i tell him to quit or something bad is going to happen. And that's what led to me being Perma Banned on SCP-RP and Staff/GM Restriction on any server. A year later I am here making this Ban appeal.

7B) With all of that being said, I am wrong for what I said, but so is the Research Command member. He was constantly antagonizing me.

Conclusion:

I am Truly Sorry for what I said, and To the Research Command, I apologize for like the 50th time. I still feel much regret. But he also did antagonize a 12 Year Old boy.

That is all I have to say, and to the SMT/JMT who read this. Please take this into consideration, I have made it far in Imperial RP and would like to go farther.

I am a Human like the rest of you [Hopefully] and I make mistakes. I am Young [14]  and make mistakes. 
But, I learn from them.

-Crysto [2020]
-Gamma [2020-2021]
-Maroon[2022]

Edited by Maroon

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother