Gamemaster Application

Ralex

Gamemaster  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I would be a good GM?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Ralex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91337283

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SSGT (Naval PO1)

Have you donated to the server?: 757 USD

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Yes, for arguing in chat and making Borith mad over something stupid. (Only for an hour though) (Also back in 2018)

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 2-3 for minging, one for RDM. and like 4 false warns that were approved to be removed that I never got removed. (Most were from the CWRP and Mil RP) (Also back in 2018-2020)

How much time do you have on the server?: since server launch (First engineering commander) - 1 week play time.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know most of the characters, I know several of the vehicles, planets, weapons, and gear. I have studied lore/canon for years and have seen the series and movies.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I was a gamemaster for the imperial rp at launch and I was a senior gamemaster on the CWRP before it shut down. I guess I just enjoy making the server more fun for others. I have been with GL since I was 11 (I'm 18 now) and I have seen good memories fade, so I want to help make new ones for the people I'm lucky enough to meet now.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I've been here for a little over 6 years. I've been a LTG and Fleet Admiral in the CWRP. I've donated nearly 760 dollars to GL. I was a moderator at the start of the imp RP and became senior admin before I retired. (2 years ago)

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I used to be the owner of an imp rp.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes, as mentioned above.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  An on-ship event could be a rebel attack trying to free a prisoner or steal intel from the ISD. An off-ship event could be the empire attacking a rebel base or hunting down a Jedi.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !give ^ (Weapon)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !Model ^ (Model)   /   !Model Clay (Model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, front to bottom of the page because it's a document not a book.

Most people would type paragraphs hoping to get this role but I know from experience that it's more about the people you know and how they see you as a potential gm. Hell I'm sure people will even say that I should have put more effort into this but I have already proven myself as a gm multiple times before. So who really cares what people think? ~ Ralex

Edited by Ralex

Very good app, has experience in being held to a standard on something, knows what he’s talking about. Would be a great addition to the GM team.

+ Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 8/29/2022 at 9:26 PM, RussTime said:

Very good app, has experience in being held to a standard on something, knows what he’s talking about. Would be a great addition to the GM team.

+ Support

+Support

Maybe a bit of fine tuning, but nothing that can't be fixed! You appear to be an old time member, so you know the server pretty much in and out.

On 8/28/2022 at 4:19 PM, Ralex said:

Most people would type paragraphs hoping to get this role but I know from experience that it's more about the people you know and how they see you as a potential gm. Hell I'm sure people will even say that I should have put more effort into this but I have already proven myself as a gm multiple times before. So who really cares what people think? ~ Ralex

Careful with the ego. Just because you're apart of the community for a long time, some people like myself have no idea who you are. Everyone should be putting in their effort they believe is their best. I'll overlook this, but don't make it a constant thing.

I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by Daze
Mistake in grammar.
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

On 8/31/2022 at 10:46 PM, Daze said:

+Support

Maybe a bit of fine tuning, but nothing that can't be fixed! You appear to be an old time member, so you know the server pretty much in and out.

Careful with the ego. Just because you're apart of the community for a long time, some people like myself have no idea who you are. Everyone should be putting in their effort they believe is their best. I'll overlook this, but don't make it a constant thing.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

On 8/31/2022 at 8:46 AM, Daze said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

ACCEPTED
Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Rux locked this topic