scp-106 unban request

XAVIER2

Steam Name: game_failure

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:453455030

In game Name: Xavier

Ban Length: I wasn't told

Admin that Banned you: MTF Nu7 COL SavagerY C0

Reason for Ban: going into lower d-block as scp 106

Dispute: hey yeah I don't know if you guys trust me yet or will even accept this. but yeah I got banned from SCP 106 for going into lower block. I'm not going to make excuses this time. I did get told multiple times not to go into lower but I dint listen like I probably should have. I have gone over the rules again to make sure I don't break anymore, and if I get told not to do something I will stop this time. and I would like to play as a good SCP and also my favorite SCP again aka SCP 106. ty for your time and have a good day

Edited by game_failure

11 minutes ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

As you should know you can only teleport through the playable map and when you know there is a room beyond the door or wall

yes i and i dint do that when i got banned. i teleported through blank map as i shouldnt have

Edited by game_failure

Denied

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||