dark boi

Am i fit to become the next Ninth sister  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Am i fit to become the next Ninth sister

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Light 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

I am applying for the Inquisitorius Ninth Sister.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have wanted to become a vice commander of the Inquisitorius since I joined the Purge and IQ regiments on my first days of playing on the server. I will help anyone in the battalion if they have questions or anything else. I want everyone to have a fun time so I will help out with that the best I can so that means if someone is not doing what they are not supposed to I will help. I want to become a commander in the IQ Branch because I want to boost the IQ/Purge activity to a higher level. I want to make sure that the battalion has a good experience while playing in the branch. I may not have Command experience but I have lots of officer experience. I have over 4 months of officer experience.  I have hosted many sims, training and shown my dedication to IQ. I have been on every day that I could and tried my hardest to provide help to anyone who needed it in IQ.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have around 1,266 hours on the server [GL] oofer - BattleMetrics

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a vice commander for a branch is to oversee a regiment and make sure everything is under control. They keep officer’s updated with new information concerning the battalion as well as keep in touch with officer lives and concerns. The Vice commander needs to motivate purge and IQ so they have fun and show what our battalion can do compared to the others. In doing this we will show that we are active and be able to perform at our best. I can bring more to the battalion and help everyone who needs it. I have never done anything bad, I have treated everyone with kindness and showed people respect. I am active, I host sims, tryouts and participate in the missions. This will also help me learn more about all the responsibilities I need to do in the future.  

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe that I can be trusted with making sure people follow the rules and do what is needed or told of them. Because I can bring more to the battalion and help everyone who needs it. I am active, I host sims and participate in missions. I am trustworthy as I have never been striked in IQ. I am well known in the community. I believe that I can be a good command member and help the battalion by doing sims and Lore sessions for IQ to even further boost the battalions  activity. I have shown great dedication to IQ. I have always been on the IQ job and Purge Job helping out as much as I can. I’ve done a lot of trainings and SIMs as an Officer for Purge and IQ and trained many initiates. My time as an officer I tried to help as many new IQ and Purge as I could. I try my very best to host as many SIMs and trainings to get activity up and make people want to stay on. I think I'm fit for IQ lore because, all the dedication I have shown and all the hours I have spent on the server and the experience I have had.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Almost every day if not everyday then most likely every other day   

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 1 and for ARDM|lying to Staff

Edited by dark boi

11 hours ago, Classy said:

+support

From My expernce with light he know how to handle problems and understands it well.

He does care for IQ and would be fit for it.

Wish you best luck light.

Edited by B0B

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 8/27/2022 at 10:05 PM, Classy said:

+support

From My expernce with light he know how to handle problems and understands it well.

Current:

Nova Commander Saturn NT01 
Former:  ST SCTAL MAJ Lobster 5643 | STRM Operator SC43

On 8/27/2022 at 11:05 PM, Classy said:

+support

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

+support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+support

Current: ARCLT CPT Titan | Nova SPC Titan 

Imperial Moderator

On 8/27/2022 at 8:05 PM, Classy said:

+support

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

+support

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

+support

Former

Royal Guard Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos

randy-forsyth-empguard.png

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to IQHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic