Brine's Ninth Sister Application

Brine_2002

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Brine

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Inquisitoriuse Ninth Sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I Wanna Become the Commander of the IQ Branch because of my experience in The Low
command team as a Naval Commodore / Rear Admiral. As with my experience with the Command Team, I will surely do my best to help the IQ / Purge Branch 
In this role, The Main purpose of a VCMDR Is to Do wats Best for their Branch and Report to Those That are CMDR+.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? So, for RN My Game Time Averages Around 8 Weaks but I was Around sense 2020-01-24

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of the Commander for a Branch is to Do the Best they can do 
for their Branch and to assist the HCOM of their respective branch. As will work on the roster Host SIMS / Training / Missions for the Branch. as well as keep Officers updated with stuff such as branch updates and report to those high up in the command chain.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : Because of my Past Experience in the command team Within the Naval low command and I Will host 
As Mutch SIMS / Training/missions to the best of my ability as well as help with the activity of IQ / Purge. to overall Make IQ / Purge More fun for everyone
in the battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? : I Will be online every day and depending on When I'm not Busy.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :  I Haven't received any warnings that I know of.

(PS. I Struggle to make applications)

Edited by Brine_2002

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

+ Support 

- This is a vary short Application it needs some work.

- I have seen you put effort into the battalion how ever you could do more so this will give you a big opportunity.

- You are friendly to other players.

Former: IQ Ninth Sister | IQ Seventh Sister

Currently: Royal Guard V

On 8/27/2022 at 6:29 PM, Diablo From IQ said:

+ Support 

- This is a vary short Application it needs some work.

- I have seen you put effort into the battalion how ever you could do more so this will give you a big opportunity.

- You are friendly to other players.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Crunch locked this topic